Taco salad. Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef – If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. Taco Salad is crispy, crunchy and colorful! Crisp lettuce is topped with a zesty seasoned ground beef, crunchy tortilla chips and all of our favorite taco toppings. "Put a twist on the conventional taco salad with this quick and easy recipe for a delicious salad Stir in the taco seasoning, chili beans and French-style dressing.
This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike! It doesn't take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant taco salads. You can have Taco salad using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco salad
- Prepare 1 of family size bag of taco doritos.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of tub Mexican crema (sour cream can be used as well).
- It’s 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 jar of queso.
- You need of Salsa of your choice.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s Jar of Jalapenos optional.
- You need 1 pound of flank steak, or chicken or any meat of your choice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lard or oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped tomatos.
That's because we thought of all the small-but-worth-it upgrades — like tossing cilantro in with. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best! Like all salad recipes, this one is great to play with.
Taco salad step by step
- Mix all seasonings (garlic powder, cumin, chili powder salt and pepper) rub on steak (or whatever meat) to coat. Place in fridge for 2 hours..
- Wash lettuce with water and chop. Place in a large bowl..
- Chop tomatoes and set aside..
- Heat a skillet and add lard. Once hot add whole steak and cook 4 mins on each side. Remove and let rest 10 mins. Slice steak into 1/2 cubes..
- Prepare plates in this order. Add chips to plate first. Then add lettuce. Next add the steak. Then add shredded cheese. Add salsa, queso, tomatoes, sour cream and Jalopeno. Now serve and enjoy..
Swap in the veggies you have on hand or adjust the toppings to make something you really love. Taco Salad is a great and easy side dish to bring to your next cookout, party, or potluck, or even to just serve for dinner! One of the greatest strains on my marriage is my husband's complete and utter lack. This delicious Turkey Taco Salad is perfect to meal prep, to make ahead for lunch for the week! Ultimate Dorito Taco Salad Recipe: An All-American version of a classic taco salad with layers and layers of texture and zesty flavor.