You can cook Olivier Salad using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Olivier Salad
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- It’s 1 of celery root.
- It’s 300 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 5 of pickled cucumbers.
- You need 5 of halves pickled red peppers.
- Prepare 400 ml of mayonnaise.
- It’s 200 grams of canned Green Peas.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Olivier Salad instructions
- Clean and wash very well the potatoes, carrots and the celery root. Boil them until soft..
- Boil the chicken breast for 30 minutes..
- Cut all the vegetables,the pickels and meat into small pieces. And put them aside in a large bowl..
- Prepare homemade mayonnaise or use any jar of mayonnaise you bought..
- Add the mayonnaise into the big bowl and mix it together with all the vegetables. Rinse the canned Green Peas and add it to the bowl..
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salad on a plate decorate it with olives or carrots, pickles or boiled egg whites..
- It can be served after 2 or 3 hours. Enjoy it with family!.