Caesar Chicken. This Chicken Caesar Salad is jam packed with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes. It's so flavorful, you won't believe how simple it is to make! When we have chicken for dinner, I cook extra for these full-flavored roll-ups.
Add chicken to make a meal, or serve it straight up the classic way. While this Caesar Chicken-Pasta Salad can be enjoyed the way it is, you can include or substitute different kinds of chicken, turkey, cheese salad dressing, or herbs. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. You can cook Caesar Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of parmesan reggiano cheese.
- You need of Parsley optional.
Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons! Delicious chicken caesar wrap filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing. A quick and easy lunch or appetizer! A classic recipe for a reason, this chicken Caesar salad is delicious and satisfying.
Caesar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- In bowl mix dressing, parmesan and sour cream.
- Place breast in baking dish, spread mixture over both sides. Sprinkle top with more parmesan to your liking..
- Bake around 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Place under broiler to brown lightly. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!! I sprinkled parsley for presentation. Totally optional..
Crunchy romaine, creamy dressing, tender chicken and savoury cheese come together for a tasty favourite. Lighten up your Caesar salad recipe with a healthy homemade Caesar dressing and homemade whole wheat croutons. For vegetarian, leave out the chicken and use a vegetarian protein of your choice. Wrap up your chicken Caesar salad into tasty Chicken Caesar Wraps! A Chicken Caesar wrap is one of the most delicious sandwich alternatives around.