Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole.
You can have Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 c of chicken stock.
- Prepare 14 oz of can tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 4 oz of can chopped green chiles, drained.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 c of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1 c of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In skillet, add chicken breasts, chicken stock and garlic. Cook until chicken is tender and no longer pink..
- Place chicken in casserole dish and shred. Discard left over juices from skillet. Mix in tomatoes with chilies..
- Dot chicken mixture with bits of the cream cheese. Layer on pepper jack cheese then monterey jack cheese..
- Bake in oven about 35 min, until browned around edges..