Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish. Make this low carb dish for your family. It has chicken, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and wonderful flavors everyone will enjoy. In a bowl, add softened cream cheese; whisk in oil and.
Just don't tell them it is good for them! A one pot chicken spinach tomato dish that cooks up quickly. It's perfect for those busy evenings There was also a can of diced tomato in my pantry and some fresh mushrooms in my refrigerator. You can cook Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish
- You need 6 of thin sliced chicken breasts.
- You need 1 container of green onion cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 Large package of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 small bag of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 dash of Weber Herb and Garlic Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I hope you give this chicken dish a try. It's one of the easiest low carb chicken recipes you'll find on. Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken thighs and brown them in a large skillet. This dish is very simple but tastes very decadent because of the creamy sauce.
Chicken spinach and mushroom low carb oven dish instructions
- In a 9×13 pan, lay out chicken in single layer, top with spinach and mushrooms. Then sprinkle the seasonings over the top..
- Soften cream cheese and whisk in olive oil and chicken broth. Pour over mixture. Lay piece of foil over the top but do not seal..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes remove foil and bake uncovered for another 20-25 minutes, then sprinkle Motz Cheese on top and Bake uncovered for another 10 minutes or until starting to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes and serve..
Double the spinach if you want to make this a creamy spinach and mushroom side dish instead of a sauce. Low Carb Chicken Recipes Cooking Recipes Chicken Spinach Recipes Recipe Chicken Fresh Spinach Recipes Bonless Chicken Recipes Healthy This yummy pasta dish is a new favorite of ours. My whole family gobbled this pasta up. Even my kids loved it, which doesn't happen all the time! Check Out Our Recipe For Low Carb Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup Below.