Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish
- You need of Crock Pot Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of celery stalk.
- It’s 1/4 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz of fat free low sodium chicken broth.
- You need of Relish.
- Prepare 1 of peeled carrot.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry buttermilk (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of dried dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried onion flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Put it all together.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wing sauce of your choice.
- You need 4 large of lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish instructions
- Dice celery, onion and garlic. Add to crock pot. Cut chicken into big strips and mix into crock pot. Cover all of that in chicken broth, stir and cook on high for 4 hours..
- Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor. Blend then set aside. Relish is ready!.
- Remove the chicken from pot and strain out liquid – DON'T SKIP THIS. Chicken should be moist, but not runny. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Add 1/2 cup or more (to taste) of your buffalo sauce, stir and let sit for 30 minutes on low..
- To prepare lettuce cups, place 1/2 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with 2 tbs relish (more or less if you like). Wrap up and dig in..