Breadless Beef and cheese (crock pot).
You can have Breadless Beef and cheese (crock pot) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breadless Beef and cheese (crock pot)
- It’s 3 lb of roast.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1 of red peper.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 2 cups of beef stock.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Chili flakes.
- It’s of Worcester sauce.
Breadless Beef and cheese (crock pot) step by step
- Thinly slice onion and red pepper and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Pour in beef stock.
- Poke holes in roast and insert garlic cloves.
- Generously season meat with garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle Worcester sauce until the dry ingredients are damp then sprinkle onion soup mix in top..
- Place beef on top of the veggies cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve chunked/shredded with a little mayo and cheddar cheese.