Crock pot Lasagna. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses. Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite and so quick and easy to make!
Learn how to make Crock-Pot Lasagna. A traditional recipe for a Crock-Pot Layered Lasagna Casserole that comes out beautifully and makes for a simple dinner on any night of the week! This popular crock pot lasagna is made with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese and ground beef. You can cook Crock pot Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 32 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 lb of favorite Italian sausage.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 dash of onion powder.
This lasagna is super easy to fix and bake in the crock pot. The ingredients are layered and slow cooked. Crock Pot Lasagna just might become your "go to" recipe! I am a HUGE lasagna fan.
Crock pot Lasagna instructions
- Cook the Ground beef and sausage..
- After removing grease from meat, add in garlic and onion powder, stir..
- In your crock pot, lightly grease using olive oil,then use about a cup of your spaghetti sauce, or enough to cover the bottom completely. Then layer lasagna noodles across the sauce..
- Spread about 1\3 of your meat mixture evenly across, then spread some mozzarella cheese over top. Use your best judgment. Doesn't have to be exact, but you don't want to run out of meat or cheese..
- Continue to add sauce, noodles, meat and then cheese until you reach the top. We like a lot of cheese and meat, but use what you like..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Be careful not to over cook or noodles will be mushy..
It was one of the first suppers I "cooked" as a kid, although I didn't actually do anything. This Veggie Lasagna is one of my biggest recent crock pot success stories and it only took me a few minutes to put the whole thing together. This crockpot lasagna casserole is packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but much easier to make! No boiling noodles required, just dump it in! Let's talk about how it's somehow already mid-January.