Crock pot chili. Keyword: chili recipe crock pot, crockpot chili, easy crockpot chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings!
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. This Crock Pot Chili is very simple! It does take a little bit of prep work, but it is all worth it in the end. You can cook Crock pot chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chili
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic (less if you don't like garlic).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef or beef stew meat cubed into tiny bite sizes pieces. Or substitute preferred protein here.
- You need 12 oz of To 18 ounces of tomato sauce, canned..
- Prepare 1 can of 16 ounce size black or red beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking red wine.
- It’s 16 oz of Jar of mild salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Water.
This easy crock pot chili is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables such as peppers & zucchini. I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this blog and had a fair amount of heat. A little change here, a little tuck there.
Crock pot chili instructions
- In large skillet saute sliced onions and garlic with butter or oil to keep from sticking.
- Pour onion/ garlic mix into crock pot.
- Brown ground beef or cubed meat in same skillet.
- Mix beef and all remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or cook on low for up to 8 hours, checking periodically to make sure there is enough liquid in the pot to keep contents from burning..
- Serve with favorite sides or toppings, like cheese, sour cream, croutons, etc..
Keto Low Carb Chili – Crock Pot Or Instant Pot (Paleo) – An easy keto low carb chili recipe without beans. Instructions for a Crock Pot slow cooker or Instant Pot pressure cooker! A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home! A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans!