Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Oat Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter Unsweetened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg or 1 Flax egg(for vegans and vegetarians).
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Choco Chip.
- It’s Pinch of Of Salt.
Chocolate Chip Oats Muffin step by step
- In a bowl add all the above ingredients and mix well to form a cake batter consistency..
- Preheat the oven for 5 mins at 180 degrees.
- Place the paper muffin cups in a muffin mould and pour the batter..
- Now place the muffin mould in the oven and let it bake for 15mins at 180 degrees.
- For Vegetarians and vegans. Substitute the egg with flax egg. 1 flax egg= 1 tbsp of ground flaxseed + 3tbsp of water. Whisk it well..