Homemade taco seasoning. This perfectly balanced taco seasoning mix makes the BEST seasoning for tacos, burritos, chicken, and much more! This homemade taco seasoning is — of course — fantastic when used to season the meat, seafood, veggies or beans in your favorite taco recipe. But don't forget that it can also be used a million other.
With this simple recipe, you'll have a tasty, healthy seasoning mix in no. This taco seasoning can be used as a beef taco seasoning, chicken taco seasoning, or even a vegetarian taco This homemade taco seasoning is quick, easy, inexpensive, full of flavor, and. I use it for so many dishes in the kitchen, like soups, casseroles, and even as a rub when I grill chicken or steak! You can cook Homemade taco seasoning using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade taco seasoning
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
This homemade taco seasoning recipe makes more so you can have a few taco meals! The great thing about making your own is you can add more or less seasoning depending on how much. Most likely you already have all the spices you need to whip up this impromptu seasoning. Enjoy this fast and flavorful taco mix with all your favorite recipes from classic beef tacos, baked chicken.
Homemade taco seasoning step by step
- Brown your beef,then drain..
- Add seasoning to your beef,and mix well..
- Measurements are per lb. of beef..
- If you choose to use this seasoning later,put into a seasoning jar..
- Will keep up to 6 mon.-1yr..
Homemade taco seasoning is a great way to know exactly what you are eating and to control the "temperature" of your hamburger. One last thing, you can make a big batch even if you don't make. This homemade taco seasoning takes minutes to put together and creates a flavorful mix. Use this mix for creating the best taco meat, seasoning chicken, or spicing up a pasta dish or soup. Homemade Taco Seasoning is quick and easy.