Homemade Delicious Marinade – For Weight Loss Diets.
You can have Homemade Delicious Marinade – For Weight Loss Diets using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Delicious Marinade – For Weight Loss Diets
- It’s of For the marinade:.
- You need 1 tsp of Krazy Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken soup stock (preservative- free type of possible).
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Sugar-free liquid artificial sweetener (you can use sugar instead).
- It’s 10 tbsp of Vinegar or lemon juice, of you r choice.
- You need of To make a single serving of marinated salad (about 70 calories).
- It’s 200 grams of Salad vegetables.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons Olive oil.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons Marinade.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
Homemade Delicious Marinade – For Weight Loss Diets instructions
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together. If you're not on a diet, just use sugar instead of artificial sweetener..
- Prep the salad vegetables. Wash the lettuce well, and dry well. I usually shred it. (Cut or rip into whatever way you like.).
- Slice the onion thinly and put into a bowl of salted water, then into a bowl of ice water. Drain, and squeeze out lightly with your hands..
- Slice the cucumber thinly. I usually julienne it..
- Put all the salad vegetables in a bowl, and pour on some of the marinade and the olive oil. Leave to chill in the refrigerator for a few hours and the marinated salad is done..
- if you're making just one portion of the salad, you can just sprinkle the cut up vegetables with a little Krazy Salt, a little chicken soup stock, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of sweetener, and 1 tablespoon plus of vinegar..
- Toss before eating. If you make it in the morning and bring it as bento, by lunchtime it will be marinated..
- The marinade liquid on its own is very sour, but the moisture that comes out of the vegetables makes it taste just right..
- Store the marinade liquid in the refrigerator, and use it up as soon as possible..