Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets. there are several ways the cutlet is prepared and one such common way in my native is to prepare it with rava or semolina. my native is famous for its in addition i would like to add few tips and recommendations for a perfect beetroot cutlet recipe. firstly, and more importantly do not forget to. Easy and quick Diabetic Friendly cutlet Recipe. Baked vegetable cutlets is a delicious cutlet recipe made using vegetables.
Crispy and delicious beetroot cutlet made with beets, potatoes, semolina and spices. The recipe of beetroot cutlets is easy. boil and then mash beetroot and potatoes. Add spices, mix and shape in tikkis. You can have Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets
- You need 2 cup of beetroot, grated.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbspn of dry spices like turmeric, red chilli & Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbspn of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 cup of quick cooking oats ground to powder.
- It’s 2 tbspn of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of roasted semolina.
- You need 2 tbspn of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbspn of dry mango powder.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper powder.
Then coat them in semolina (rava) and then pan fry them. Beetroot cutlet, a rare combination of beetroot and bananas is stuffed with a chatpata paneer-green peas mixture, coated with sesame-semolina mixture Beetroot Cutlet recipe – How to make Beetroot Cutlet. Beetroots cutlets may sound weird, but they are super delicious. If you have diabetes, beets are a delicious healthy addition to your diet.
Diabetic friendly beetroot cutlets step by step
- In a large mixing bowl squeeze off juice from 2 cups of grated beetroot..
- Add oats, onions, dry spices, salt to taste.
- Combine well and prepare the patties from beetroot dough..
- In a small bowl combine cornflour, a tspn of salt, pepper and enough water to make a thin liquidy batter.
- Spread the semolina on a plate separately.
- In a pan, spray oil and let it heat.
- Coat each cutlet well in the cornflour batter and then in the semolina.
- Pan fry each side till slight brown or done.
- Alternatively, preheat and bake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes..
- Serve hot with a Low fat sour curd dip(best combination) or any other sauce/ chutney of your choice.
This jewel-colored root vegetable has been used for centuries to treat a number of conditions, from constipation to fever. Beetroot is good for diabetes or not? It is a health booster and undoubtedly very much beneficial for a person suffering from diabetes. Here I am going to tell you whether beetroot is good for diabetic patients or not! Diabetes is one of the common problems which is faced by a larger number of people.