Healthy banana cake. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many reasons. Delicious, soft and moist cake that is ridiculously easy to make. Banana Cake is a healthier version of the classic banana bread with whole wheat flour, and a greek yogurt cream cheese icing!
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can have Healthy banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of stevia powder.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite! It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor. It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan. It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays!
Healthy banana cake instructions
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. Once your healthy banana pound cake has cooled, it's time to add a little drizzle! The glaze is totally optional, and when I'm feeling lazy, I often omit it. But it does make the cake look a bit prettier, doesn't. Healthy banana cake with just six ingredients?