Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab. #aroraskitchennlifestyle #diabeticsnack #healthysnacks KARELE KE CHILKE KI TIKKI BAHUT HI HEALTHY AUR TASTY SNACK HAI JO KI DIABETICS BHI KHA SAKTE HAIN BINA. At KFoods you can find karele ke chilke or chane ki daal and all the urdu recipes in a very easiest way. How to make Karele ke Chilke ki Sabzi – SK Khazana Recipe – The bitter gourd peels when cooked with a few masalas make a very flavourful and tasty dish.
Karele ke chiche ki sabzi, as the name suggest is dry sabzi that is cooked using peels of Karela or You can use karele ke chilke in making poori or paratha dough. There is some sweet that is made It is considered good for diabetics. It helps in removing toxins from the. You can have Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab
- You need 1/2 cup of grated bitter gourd (karela), unpeeled (refer handy tip).
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 of grated carrot finally chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small bowl coarsely mashed green peas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of crumbled low-fat paneer.
- Prepare As needed of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried mango powder (amchur).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped garlic (lehsun).
- It’s 1 cup of finely chopped tomatoes chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of besan green chilli finally chopped.
Dahi kabab are vegetarian kababs that are crispy outside but the interior just melts in your mouth. Dahi kabab recipe – A restaurant style snack. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. So dahi ke kabab are great to make on occasions like when you have guests home or for festive meals.
Diabetic snacks karele ke chilke ke kabab instructions
- Apply a little salt to the bitter gourd, mix well and keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes. Squeeze and keep the water aside. This water can be used as given in the handy tip..
- Combine the bitter gourd, carrot, green peas, paneer, coriander, bread crumbs, green chilli, dried mango powder,besan,oil and salt in a bowl and mix well..
- Divide the mixture into parts..take stick or tooth pic and roll it Heat a non-stick pan kadai and fry till the golden colour…
- Now ready to serve it with chutney or sauce😊.
Very delicious and easy to make Indian snacks recipe eating with tee so try this recipe at your home kitchen and send your. Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step photos. dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. here the dahi used is hung curd. you can even make dahi Accompany onion slices by the side and a chutney like pudina chutney or mint coriander chutney or raita. Urdu cooking recipe of Pyaz Ke Chilke, learn easy method to make it, This recipe has all the ingredients of it, with easy step by step instructions Pyaz Ke Chilke is a Chinese Food, and listed in the chinese food. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. It's a great way to use up an ingredient that you might otherwise toss out.