Cheesy Caesar Chicken.
You can cook Cheesy Caesar Chicken using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Caesar Chicken
- It’s of Bone in Chicken Thighs.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of bottle of Caesar Dressing.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Shredded Mild Cheddar Jack Cheese.
- It’s of Parsley flakes-dried.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Oregano-dried.
- It’s of Basil -dried.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of In Baking Dish:.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Canola Oil – about.
Cheesy Caesar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In 13×9 baking dish add enough Canola Oil to just cover the bottom of the pan. Add in the 2 Tbsp Salt & Pepper & swirl around. Remove the skin from the chicken& place in dish rolling the chicken in the oil mixture to ensure each chicken piece is covered in the oil, salt & pepper..
- In a mixing bowl mix in all the ingredients but the cheese. Whisk until combined. Pour over the chicken. Cover with foil..
- Bake the chicken in a 425°F oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the foil sprinkling 1/2 cup of the cheese directly onto the chicken. Increase oven temperature to 450°F..
- Continue cooking at 450°F until chicken is done (about another 30 minutes). When finished sprinkle the rest of the cheese directly onto the chicken. Should serve 4-6..