Jalapeno popper egg muffins. Egg muffins are scrambled eggs that you bake in muffin tins. They are sort of like mini egg omelettes that you can customize with various add-ins and toppings. What I love about these Jalapeno Popper Breakfast Muffins is that they are the perfect bite-sized breakfast that you can grab on the go.
These egg cups will definitely spice up your morning routine. So simple to make for a crowd and even make great leftovers! Make your mornings a little easier. You can have Jalapeno popper egg muffins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno popper egg muffins
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1-2 of jalapeno peppers.
- It’s of Garlic and herb seasoning.
- Prepare of Low fat cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare of Plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s Can of sub garlic n herb seasoning for the following (to taste).
- Prepare 1-2 of whole garlic minced.
- You need of Basil.
- It’s of Thyme.
If you love Jalapeno poppers. you are going to go crazy for these! Crispy, creamy, cheesy and spicy… pretty much everything you need to concoct the perfect bite! Wonton wrappers can be found in most. Jalapeño Popper Egg Cups – a healthy breakfast twist on the classic appetizer made with cheese, bacon and jalapeno peppers.
Jalapeno popper egg muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400..
- Crack 4 eggs in bowl. Scramble well. Mix in seasoning, diced jalapenos, salt, and pepper..
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray. Fill muffin cups half way with egg mixture. Top with low fat cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Serve with Greek yogurt drizzled over top. If you wish to store these, be sure they are completely cooled prior. 4 eggs will make 6-8 muffins. Great for weekly meal prep!!.
Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. I love jalapeno poppers as an appetizer in a restaurant but these went straight into the garbage. Also the cheese oozed out of most of them because of the. Try this Jalapeno Popper Egg Cups recipe, or contribute your own. Using nonstick cooking spray, grease a muffin tin.