Pumpkin ki sabji. The kaddu ki sabzi is easy and simple. Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and when it is not working. jokes apart, the pumpkin recipe deserves a lot more respect and.
The following is the video transcript which has the. Home » FoodFood » Turban Tadka » Easy Pumpkin ki Sabzi. This red pumpkin preparation proves that this vegetable can be very tasty too. You can have Pumpkin ki sabji using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin ki sabji
- You need 500 gm of pumpkin (kashifal/kaddu).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s as needed of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of methi dhanya Dal (fenugreek seeds pulse).
- You need 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mango powder.
- You need as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated jaggery (optional) (if you are diabetic avoid it).
- It’s as needed of Oil for Tadka.
Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give it a A bite of the kaddu ki sabzi will give you the sweetness of the pumpkin, along with. Pumpkin Curry with Lentil – Kaddu ki Sabzi. Fall is the perfect time to try out this perfect pumpkin curry! Simple and easy Kaddu ki sabzi.
Pumpkin ki sabji instructions
- Wash pumpkin. Remove it's peels & cut into square pieces..
- Heat oil in Kadhai. Add mustard seeds. Once it splatter add methi Dhanya Dal (methi Koriya),curry leaves. Saute until brown. Add pumpkin, green chillies. Mix properly.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder & coriander powder. Mix all..
- Cover it with lid & cook on medium heat for 7-8 minutes. Once it tender add salt, jaggery & mango powder. Saute again for 4-5 minutes..
- Once done. Serve with chapati..
Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Punjabi Pumpkin Curry / Kaddu ki sabzi. Indian style Pumpkin / Kaddu recipe bursting of sweet & tangy flavors. Mildly hot and easy to prepare, this is sure to leave you lip smacking. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe