Baked savoury snack. Veg Baked Snacks, Indian Baked Snacks Recipes. For those of you who thought baking is all about making breads, biscuits and cakes. The Best Savory Baked Goods Recipes on Yummly
Khaman dhokla is a quick snack made with chickpea flour. It is spiced with the simple tempering/tadka of mustard seeds. Hi guys, today on my channel I show you guys how to make a Healthy Valentine's day savoury snack very well know in Indian State of Rajasthan. You can have Baked savoury snack using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked savoury snack
- It’s of Dry ingredient.
- It’s 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of Wet ingredient.
- You need 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
When hot from the oven, it's crispy on the outside and creamy in the middle — amazing tossed into a stir-fry or just eaten as a snack with whatever dipping sauce happens to be. See more ideas about Food recipes, Savory snacks and Food. Easy to make and fun to eat, these spinach & savoury mince pinwheels make great snacks for guests. Download Savoury snack stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Baked savoury snack instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180..
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add oil to the dry ingredients..
- Slowly add water to the dry ingredients in the bowl and start kneading..
- Roll the dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into desired shapes..
- Grease the baking yay, place the dough and bake for 30 minutes..
- Allow the cookie to cool and relish with hot tea or masala Chai.
Our savoury scones are top-notch bakes. Try baking a batch of sensational savoury scones stuffed with cheese, chutney or even spicy chorizo to put a twist on the traditional afternoon tea. This no-bake snack mix is a real treat for kids, and you can easily increase the amount to fit your needs. The use of cayenne adds an unexpected zing to the savory combo of rosemary and walnuts. Order popular snacks like Shiroi Koibito, individual cakes, and more!