Beef tips and gravy. This Beef Tips & Gravy Meal is one that my family loves. It's delicious, easy to prepare and cost effective, too. Some may say it's a rich sugary dessert, some a hearty bowl of soup.
Tender cubes of beef are bathed in a rich and creamy brown gravy, packing luxurious flavor in each bite! I think I am going to start up my own herbal-whatever meal replacement shakes company like half of my friends online already seem. These beef tips are steak pieces that are seared to golden brown perfection, then simmered in a savory mushroom gravy. You can have Beef tips and gravy using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef tips and gravy
- It’s 1 lb of Stew meat\ beef tips.
- You need 8 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 medium of Red onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Weber roasted garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
A comfort food classic that's easy to make, and the perfect dinner option that the whole family will love. When steak is on the menu, my whole family comes running to the table. Beef tips and gravy in the crock pot is easy and delicious. This recipe is great for guests and family and a wonderful weeknight meal.
Beef tips and gravy step by step
- Put olive oil in pan and chop red onion and place into pan. Sauté til just start to carmelized. When done set aside..
- Put water, Worcestershire sauce, beef tips and other seasoning into water with beef tips. Simmer for about 40 minutes. Do not let water boil out. If water starts to boil out add 1/2 cup to a cup. Depending on how much you need..
- After simmered for 40 minutes add cream of mushroom soup and cook for another 20 minutes..
- When done serve over mash potato's or rice..
A longtime Southern favorite, Beef Tips with Rice and Gravy is just comfort food at its best. Mom and Pop restaurants throughout the South feature this on their menus and, now you can enjoy the same great flavors in your home kitchen. Quick and easy to prepare, we'll show you how, step-by-step. You will love this Instant Pot Beef Tips and Gravy recipe. Try beef tips over rice or mashed potatoes or noodles!