My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken.
You can have My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 5 medium of chicken breasts.
My Auntie Roxanne`s Weight Watchers Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove all skin and fat from chicken – can substitute chicken breasts for legs, thighs.
- Finely chop up one small or medium onion – I prefer white, but you can use yellow.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Place chicken into non-stick dish – doesn't need to have a lid.
- Pour ingredients over chicken.
- Place in oven for one hour or until tender. I flip half way through. Make sure to baste frequently..
- Serve over rice – I love Jasmine to rice, but can use plain to rice or even noodles.