Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad. An orzo pasta salad with chicken, feta cheese, olives, and grape tomatoes is served in pretty red bell pepper cups and garnished with leaves of fresh oregano. My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing. Using hummus gives this dish a great taste and texture, while also increasing its nutritional profile.
Can I Use Chicken Breast Instead of Thighs? This chicken pasta salad is loaded, hearty and satisfying. The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. You can cook Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad
- Prepare of Chicken (optional).
- Prepare 3 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1 pinch of Seasoned Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of Bow Tie Pasta.
- It’s 1 box of Mostaccioli Pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sweet Bell Peppers.
- You need 3 stick of Celery.
- You need 1 of Salt (to taste).
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sweet Relish.
- It’s 1 of Salt (to taste).
- You need 1 of Pepper (to taste).
This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp. This chicken pasta salad recipe is flavored with bacon and tomatoes, along with a simply seasoned mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing.
Benzz's Fantastic Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put chicken in pan and add seasonings.
- Bake 30 – 45 minutes.
- While baking chicken – Put both boxes pasta in pot. Salt to taste.
- Cut up onions, celery, and sweet bell pepper.
- Once pasta is done, drain and cool.
- Remove chicken from the oven, cool and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Combine chicken, pasta, onions, sweet bell pepper, celery, and dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Let it cool in the refigerator or serve immediately.
This chicken pasta salad gets a burst of flavor from the smoky bacon, along with diced tomatoes, celery, and onion. This is a really great salad for your summer cookouts. It can be made the day before and it'll keep ya out of the kitchen. My family loves this yummy salad It's similar to La Madeleine's Tomato Basil Pesto Pasta Salad, with the added protein of chicken. This buffalo chicken pasta salad has the perfect combination of noodles, crisp veggies, tangy buffalo chicken and a cooling ranch sauce.