Sauteed asparagus and ham. Melt the butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add butter, quickly spread in pan, and then asparagus. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Sprinkle with almonds and Greek seasoning; heat through. You can have Sauteed asparagus and ham using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed asparagus and ham
- Prepare 1 can of asparagus.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of skim milk.
Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat. Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet with oil and place over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the balsamic vinegar. When the vinegar is sizzling, add the asparagus and spread out.
Sauteed asparagus and ham instructions
- Drain and rinse the asparagus..
- Dice the onion and ham. Saute together for 6-10 minutes..
- Add asparagus to onion and ham mixture. Stir over medium heat..
- Whisk the egg and milk together and use a second pan to scramble..
- Add the scrambled egg to the asparagus and toss to mix..
- Serve warm..
Cut each slice of Parma ham in half. Wrap each asparagus spear with a half slice of ham. Brush a baking tray with olive oil and arrange the wrapped spears in a single layer. Add the ham, cream, pepper and salt; bring to a boil. Add to the asparagus mixture; toss to coat.