Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad.
You can have Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s of Tri-Color Cole Slaw.
- You need of Iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare Strips of Toast Tortilla.
- It’s of Roasted & salted sunflower seeds.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- You need 11 oz of Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce and Marinade (I have a homemade teriyaki sauce I use).
Teriyaki Chicken Asian Salad instructions
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic salt chicken breast to taste. Drizzle a little butter on top of chicken and place on grill. Turn in 3 to 4 minutes and drizzle a little butter on other side. Cook 3 to 4 minutes and remove from grill and place in a bowl, set aside..
- Turn heat to medium high, and pour rest of butter in skillet. Place cut up chicken in skillet and add Soy Sauce, and Teriyaki Stir Fry Sauce to taste and stir occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside..
- On a plate, place lettuce, slaw and mix. Add a portion of the chicken, toasted strips, sunflower seeds & almonds. Around the edge of plate, place the oranges. Drizzle your favorite salad dressing. (I used a Maple Grove Farms Fat Free Wasabi Dijon Dressing or a Ginger Salad Dressing). Enjoy!!!.