My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘.
You can cook My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘
- Prepare 12 of Sausages browned by grilling or frying.
- You need 4 of Beef stock cubes.
- You need 1 of +1/2 Pint Boiling Water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Rainbow Pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s of Potatoes for mash.
- You need of Peas.
My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘 step by step
- Brown the sausages. Then fry the onions for one minute add the onions and browned sausages to an oven dish or casserole dish..
- Add the beef stock cubes and 1 veg stock cube to the 1+1/2 pints Boiling water. Then add to an oven dish and put in a preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes..
- After the 45 minutes give it a stir and add more cornflour to a little drop of cold water and mix in the cornflour with the sausage gravy to a thickness you like.add the woresester sauce too then return to the oven for 30 minutes..
- Lower the heat to 160°C. The gravy will be lovely and thick. You can add another tsp of cornflour at the end if you like it really thick, like i have. Meanwhile make your mashed potatoes to go with the sausage. Serve Hot..
- When the sausage has finished cooking add the sausage to the plate strain the onions then keep some gravy back to pour over the mashed potato..
- When you put the sausage and onion back in the oven to finish. Peel potatoes and boil to make mashed potato to go with the sausage and onion gravy. Also peas..
- Serve Hot with mash and peas..