Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Lettuce wraps are low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. Delicious recipe i topped the lettuce wraps with hidden valley ranch dip mixed with light sourcream….i ate my leftover chicken as a snack with.
Garnish with crispy jalapeños (to taste). Slow cooked chicken breast in hot sauce and served wrapped in lettuce leaves makes an easy alternative to Buffalo-style wings! A whole bottle and a packet of ranch dressing seasoning. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish
- You need of Crock Pot Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of celery stalk.
- You need 1/4 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 oz of fat free low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Relish.
- It’s 1 of peeled carrot.
- You need 1 of celery stalk.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/3 cup of dry buttermilk (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 3/4 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Put it all together.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wing sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 4 large of lettuce leaves, Bibb or Iceberg.
Also added some blue cheese crumbles in the wrap. I wrapped the lettuce and meat in tortilla wraps and. Meanwhile, place tortillas on a plate and spread with a thin layer of bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Arrange a few chicken strips down the center of.
Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Ranch Carrot Relish instructions
- Dice celery, onion and garlic. Add to crock pot. Cut chicken into big strips and mix into crock pot. Cover all of that in chicken broth, stir and cook on high for 4 hours..
- Combine all ingredients in "Relish" category in a food processor. Blend then set aside. Relish is ready!.
- Remove the chicken from pot and strain out liquid – DON'T SKIP THIS. Chicken should be moist, but not runny. Shred the chicken with two forks, return to the slow cooker. Add 1/2 cup or more (to taste) of your buffalo sauce, stir and let sit for 30 minutes on low..
- To prepare lettuce cups, place 1/2 cup buffalo chicken in each leaf, top with 2 tbs relish (more or less if you like). Wrap up and dig in..
Arrange the lettuce on a serving platter. Spoon the chicken mixture into the lettuce leaves and top with the celery and blue cheese. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps make a deliciously nutritious light and filling lunch or dinner. Oven fried buffalo chicken, quinoa, tomatoes Then I wrapped it in soft buttery lettuce leaves with quinoa, fresh tomatoes, avocado, and light blue cheese dressing. You could go ranch, but I'm BC all the way.