Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce
- You need 4 of chicken thighs… I prefer chicken thighs because they tend to have more flavor. So i remove the skin and debone..
- It’s 1 of OR…… a 12 oz pkg of cooked medium shrimp.
- It’s 1 small of onion, quartered.
- It’s 2 tbsp of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of srirachi asian hot sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mushrooms or coleslaw mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hoison sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of **** 1/8 tsp black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of of shui wrappers… can use wonton wrappers but they r thicker.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- It’s 2 of stalks green onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 cup of reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of red pepper flakes.
Chicken/ Shrimp Pot Stickers and Ginger Dipping Sauce instructions
- In a food processor add chicken (OR SHRIMP), housin sauce, mustard, mushrooms, chili sauce, pepper, garlic and onion. process until blended. The reason that I do not mince items seperately is that the processing them together assures the consistency..
- Put a tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each wrapper. use egg wash to seal each wrapper..
- Grease your steamer basket.. put one layer of pot stickers in your basket. Put a little water in he bottom of your dutch oven or crockpot and steam pot stickers for 8-10 minutes..
- In small bowl combine ingredients for the dipping sauce..
- **** these can be frozen… fix pot stickers and place on cookie sheet in a single layer to freeze. Freeze on wax paper and cover with another layer as the freeze. Once frozen put them in a freezer bag..
- thaw dumplings when u r ready to cook.
- When taking them out steam them until cooked completely throug 15 minutes after the water begins boiling..
- **** can use cabbage, bean sprouts, shredded carrots, and tofu …for a veggie only dumpling..
- I fix a combo of veggie, pork, chicken, and shrimp and freeze them in seperate Ziploc bags so I can tell them apart….
- these dumplings can also be fried…. put oil in a non stick skillet and cook until golden. make sure dumplings are in a single layer. put a half cup of water in the skillet … cook for 5-7 minutes until water is absorbed..