Tex's Easy Mint Yoghurt Dip 🌿🍶.
You can have Tex's Easy Mint Yoghurt Dip 🌿🍶 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tex's Easy Mint Yoghurt Dip 🌿🍶
- It’s 200 ml of Plain or Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of English cucumber.
- You need 1 tbsp of mint sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh mint leaves (optional).
Tex's Easy Mint Yoghurt Dip 🌿🍶 instructions
- Deseed the cucumber and chop. Chop the mint leaves if using, and add all the ingredients to a jug. Blend with a hand whisk.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Use as a dip or sauce with your favourite spicey food.