Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly). Looking for a quick and easy keto meal? Try these low carb chicken avocado cucumber nori rolls – get recipe here. Healthy keto fried chicken might sound like an oxymoron.
Just make sure not to use any vegetable oils (no. It's easy to make avocado keto chicken salad without mayo simply by replacing it with mashed avocado. Avocados, a long-time darling of low carb and keto diets, are now quite mainstream as people discover that it's not fat that makes us fat, but excess carbs and the kind of fats we consume. You can cook Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly)
- You need 12 oz of cooked chicken – shredded and chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1 of avocado – peeled, pitted, diced.
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small squirt sriracha (optional).
Keto Chicken Salad with avocado is a perfect summer lunch in one bowl. Packed with flavors, rich in protein and healthy fats, this low carb chicken Chicken thighs don't contain any carbohydrates, which makes them a good ingredient for a low-carb diet. On the other hand, you need to be careful if. Warming, comforting and hearty: homemade Keto chicken soup is like a hug in a bowl!
Low Carb Chicken Avocado Cucumber Boats (Keto friendly) step by step
- Peel cucumber. Cut in half across the middle, then cut in half lengthwise to make quarters. Scoop seeds out of each quarter. Blot interior with paper towels to absorb any excess juices. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl mix together chicken and cream cheese until well blended (add sriracha here if desired). Gently fold in avocado. Some pieces will break up and blend into cream cheese. This is okay, I just try to leave some pieces in bigger chunks. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Blot insides of cucumber once more if necessary. Spoon desired amount of filling equally into each portion. You could end up with some leftover filling and this is okay, just fill another cuke! Serve with any sides you desire. Enjoy!.
- Alternate serving suggestion: Instead of making "torpedos" cut your cucumber into slices. Lay out on paper towels to absorb excess moisture. Top slices with chicken mixture and serve as a snack/appetizer!.
This easy low carb and Paleo recipe is packed with chicken, vegetables, fresh herbs and plenty of flavour. This cucumber tomato avocado salad recipe is one of my absolute favorites. Hearty salads are a common theme in Eastern European cultures and growing up in a Russian family, we When you're ready to eat, simply fold the avocado into the salad. More Low Carb Keto Avocado Salad Recipes. Cucumbers with the seeds scooped out and filled with hummus, avocado, carrots, tomatoes, onion and sprouts.