Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones. How to make Vegan Apple Cinnamon Scones with step photos. Mix the apple sauce, lime juice Crisp Apple Scones with No added refined oil and No Coconut milk! This recipe is so delicious with the little hint of lime with the sweet tart.
I like seeing the red skin of the apples peek out from the golden. These vegan oatmeal date scones are buttery, sweet, and have the perfect crumb for a delicious breakfast pastry. The date scones weren't vegan so I never had one and pretty soon I totally forgot all about them (you know, with all the kids to take care of and stuff) but when I started thinking about. You can have Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of organic brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of margarine.
- You need 1 small of red apple.
These apple oatmeal muffins are so flavorful from the applesauce, cider, and chopped apples, full of great texture from the oats, and so soft and sweet from all those things combined. You will totally have NO idea that these are vegan. These are a perfect on-the-go snack, they're lunchbox ready, or pop. Special Diet Notes: Apple Cinnamon Vegan Scones.
Sweet Vegan Apple-oatmeal Scones instructions
- Preheat oven at 375° F.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside..
- Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Mix with your fingers the margarine with the dry ingredients till it gets like little peas..
- Mash the apple and add it in parts to the mixture so it doesn't get to moist..
- Divide dough into 16 balls, put into the sheet and press down on them with your fingers..
- Bake for 25 To 30 min or until golden brown and firm to the touch. Let it rest in the oven if it's necessary..
- Optional: you can spread some powdered sugar on them..
- Enjoy :-).
By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free For gluten-free vegan scones, you can trial your favorite gluten-free flour blend. If you opt to use a These hearty but tender vegan scones are gently sweet, but I like to add a little crunchy coconut. Easy apple oatmeal scones are a tasty breakfast treat. Made with oatmeal, coconut oil, and diced apple they taste delicious and are still Scones are one of my favorite items to bake. They make an excellent addition to coffee dates, are an easy breakfast, or a delicious after school snack for kids.