You can have Banana-Raisin Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana-Raisin Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of "O"-shaped oat cereal.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of (2to3 medium) ripe bananas,mashed.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 2/3 cup of fat-free or low fat milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
Banana-Raisin Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease the cups of a muffin pan with cooking spray,or line them with paper muffin cups..
- Crush the cereal. In a large bowl, mix the cereal, flour, brown sugar, & baking powder..
- Stir in remaining ingredients & blend until moist..
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups..
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes, or until golden brown..