Qinoa & peanuts breakfast porridge (Vegetarian). Quinoa is a flowering plant in the amaranth family. It is a herbaceous annual plant grown as a crop primarily for its edible seeds; the seeds are rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins. qinoa.com. These customisations of Tiddliwiki & plugins are for you to manage your life better, esp Students & distance learners: gather notes, bibliographies.
Like the potato, quinoa was one of the main foods of the Andean peoples before the Incas. Traditionally, the quinoa grain is roasted and then made to. Quinoa, often described as a "superfood" or a "supergrain," has become popular among Often used as a substitute for rice, quinoa is commonly considered to be a grain and is. You can cook Qinoa & peanuts breakfast porridge (Vegetarian) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Qinoa & peanuts breakfast porridge (Vegetarian)
- Prepare 150 cc of qinoa.
- It’s 450 cc of water.
- It’s 180 cc of oat milk.
- Prepare 20 of fresh peanuts out from shell.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of banana.
Quinoa (pronounced as kinwah; quinua in Spanish) is an incredibly nutritious "grain-like seed" obtained from the goosefoot family plant native to the highland. Quinoa is a whole grain that is rapidly growing in popularity due to its many health benefits. Although people can cook and eat quinoa seeds in a similar way to most grains. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video.
Qinoa & peanuts breakfast porridge (Vegetarian) instructions
- Wash qinoa and soak in water for about 15min..
- Take out 20 peanuts from shell and soak with qinoa. It is better to have the brown thin skin for the flavor. The brown skin contains antioxidants..
- Add a pinch of salt. Covering with lid, cook with medium heat until boiled, then reduce heat and cook until most of the water is evaporated..
- Turn off heat and leave it covered for another 15min, and save in container for your next day breakfast.(pour oat milk and reheat to eat.).
- Or skip the process 4 and continue cooking adding oat milk until desired consistency if you are eating right away..
- Eat while warm with banana slices and honey..
It's easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don't cover the pot while cooking!). Quinoa (pronounced KEEN-wah) may be the most widely recognizable of the so-called To prepare quinoa, cover it with seasoned water, stock, or vegetable broth, bring it to a. Quinoa has come a long way — all the way from the back shelves of health food stores Quinoa is an easy grain to love. Several of us here at Kitchn like to make a big pot of. What's New and Beneficial About Quinoa.