Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice.
You can have Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 1 bag of frozen Chicken tenders.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 2 of dried red chilli.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped spring onions.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Vegetable bullion cubes 3.
- You need 1 cups of cooked rice, i used Basmati rice.
Vegan Quorn Chicken Fried Rice instructions
- Cook the rice and set a side..
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, dried chilli, and frozen Quorn chicken tenders. Keep it on medium heat and cook till the onions are golden brown. Add the vegetable bullion cubes and mix well..
- Add the cooked rice to the pan, mix well and season.
- Add in the chopped spring onions..
- Turn off the stove and enjoy…