Vegetarian Chicken Tacos.
You can have Vegetarian Chicken Tacos using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken Tacos
- It’s 2 packages of Quorn Chik'n Tenders (or any other meatless chicken).
- Prepare 18 of Corn Tortillas.
- It’s 8 oz. of shredded Mexican Cheese.
- It’s 1 bag of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 1-2 of diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of larges diced Avocado.
- You need 6 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil (for tortilla shells).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
Vegetarian Chicken Tacos step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Preheat large skillet on medium heat with Olive Oil. Add both packs of Quorn Chik'n Tenders. Add salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, & cayenne pepper. Cook for 12-15 mins, stirring frequently. Add lemon and lime juices halfway to 3/4 way into cooking..
- While the "chicken" is cooking, heat vegetable oil in a smaller skillet at medium-high heat for tortilla shells. Fry shells for desired crispines (I cooked for about 30-60 seconds on each side.).
- After "chicken" and shells are done, stuff shell with Cheese, then add "chicken", then add more Cheese on top (for extra cheesiness, of course). Then place filled taco shells on a baking pan, bake for about 5 mins until golden brown and cheese is melted, or until desired crispiness..
- Add all the veggies you'd like and enjoy!.
- Here's a look at the cheesy deliciousness after the tacos come out of the oven..