Salmon and asparagus. One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful! Print-Friendly One-Pan Salmon Asparagus Recipe: Share the Post Baked Salmon in Foil Ingredients.
Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Make everything in one sheet pan, easy clean-up, perfect for a midweek dinner. The salmon, asparagus and garlic get caramelized in the flavorful browned butter then the lemon I cooked the salmon and asparagus in one pan because they cook at the same rate and I wanted all. You can cook Salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon and asparagus
- It’s 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of asparagus stalks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white wine.
- You need 2 tsp of dill weed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
First, coat the salmon and the asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. Place salmon and asparagus on a greased pan. Spray top of salmon and asparagus with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle the asparagus with some garlic salt and the salmon with the seasoning mix..
Salmon and asparagus step by step
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..
Poached Salmon With Potato Salad And Asparagus, Sheet Pan Garlic Herb Salmon With Roasted Potatoes And Asparagus, Whole Roast Trout With Potatoes And. Salmon simmers with olive oil, fresh asparagus, garlic, and a hint of lemon, then is served with "This is a really good recipe if you like salmon and asparagus. Even if you are not an asparagus lover. Place the fresh salmon on a square of foil. Fold over the foil to make a parcel.