Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts. This low carb chicken pizza crust has only FOUR ingredients (plus salt), and is one of Toppings For Low Carb Chicken Pizza Crust. Feel free to use virtually any toppings you like! Hi Suzanne, Frozen chicken will take longer to cook.
Low Carb Pizza crusts can be difficult if you don't know what you're doing. When you do know what you are doing with crust recipes, you can meal plan all kinds of interesting tastes and flavors with things like almond flour or chickpea flour. Pizza comes from Venice and was originally made from scrap. You can cook Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of shredded light mozzarella.
- It’s 16 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1 cup of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
This low carb chicken pizza reminds me of another recipe I'm hoping to make soon. You can actually make a pizza crust out of chicken meat. And, there's even a frozen pizza made by Real Good Pizza that uses a chicken crust. Chicken meat, especially the white breast meat is very bland.
Low Carb Chicken Pizza Breasts step by step
- Start by cutting chicken breasts in half, then beat with a mallet to flatten them..
- In a non stick skillet add olive oil & unsalted butter to melt. Add chix breasts & cook til golden brown..
- Once golden brown & cooked thru, add tomato soup, moving your chix breasts to coat them in the tomato soup..
- Then add mozzarella cheese to top of chix breasts & then pepperonis & let simmer til cheese is melted. Serve & enjoy!.
Low-Carb Chicken Pizza Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. It provides you an awesome taste of Bone Foods. ]Pound the chicken breasts very thin using a mallet or heavy can and arrange the chicken breasts on the prepared baking sheet. Crock Pot Low Carb Low Fat Recipes. This Low Carb Chicken Pizza recipe is packed with protein, customizable to your liking, and absolutely DELICIOUS! Take out your Chicken Breast, trim the fat off of them, and cut them in half or pound them down until they are all the same size and THIN.