Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can have Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Prepare 3 oz of leftover grilled chicken, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped medium tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a medium cucumber, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of avocado, diced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of reduced fat shredded cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of low fat dressing of choice(I used thousand island).
- Prepare 1 of romaine or other lettuce leaf(I used butter lettuce).
Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Combine first six ingredients. Feel free to combine ANY protein with any of your favorite salad veggies. I used what was on hand..
- Pile up in a lettuce leaf and add your low fat dressing. Wrap or fold like a taco and munch your lunch!!.