Beef biryani. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing – just be sure to allow everything to cool first.
This Beef Biryani recipe is made with golden raisins, toasted almonds, saucy beef, warm spices, and fragrant basmati rice. Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it. You can cook Beef biryani using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef biryani
- You need of for the beef curry/masala.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 600 grams of beef cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of medium tomatoes roughly choppe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 inch of stick of cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 pieces of cardamom.
- Prepare 4-5 of black cardamom.
- You need 1-2 cloves of lavangSalt as per taste.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Shan Biryani.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of large potato cut into 2 inch cubes.
- You need of for the rice.
- It’s 2.5 cups of basmati rice soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Few slices of lemon.
- You need 2-3 leaves of fresh mint.
- It’s tablespoon of Salt2.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil6-8 cups of water.
- Prepare of FOR THE TOPPING / DUM.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Few drops yellow food colour dissolved in.
- You need 1 of little bit of water.
- Prepare Handful of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of ghee /oil.
Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your Beef mix boti ½ kg.
Beef biryani instructions
- In a pressure cooker pot, heat oil and add the thinly sliced onion. Saute until the onion is golden brown..
- Once the onion is golden, add the beef cubes along with the ginger garlic paste. Saute on high heat until the beef changes colour.
- Now add the tomatoes, yogurt and the whole spices (cardamom, peppercorn, cloves, and salt)..
- Also add the Shan Biryani Masala..
- Cook on high heat, while constantly stirring for about 5-7 minutes. Add 2 cups of water, the beef should be submerged in liquid..
- Now cover the pressure cooker pot with it's lid and bring to pressure. The cooking time will vary from 5-10 minutes depending on the cut of the beef and also the size of the beef pieces. The beef I used took about 10 minutes to cook through..
- Now add the cubed potato..
- Cook the beef on high heat, stirring frequently until excess liquid has evaporated and the oil has separated from the curry. Also the cubed potato should be almost cooked through too.
- FOR THE RICE Now in another large pot, bring water to a boil and add the rice, cumin seeds, lemon, chopped mint, oil and salt. Cook the rice until it is parboiled (3/4 cooked). Drain the rice in a colander.
- FOR ASSEMBLING: In a separate large pot, layer half of the rice. Then add the beef curry, and top with sliced lemon and chopped coriander..
- Cover with the remaining rice..
- Drizzle over the milk, and some yellow food colouring mixed with water..
- Drizzle with melted ghee or butter..
- Sprinkle more chopped coriander and lemon slices if desired..
- Cover and steam cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes until the rice is fully cooked..
- Mix the biryani carefully and serve with raita..
This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too. Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to. Find beef biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot".
You can cook Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot" using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot"
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef (uncooked).
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded hot pepper cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Italian five cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoning salt.
- It’s 2 can (15 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 6 of green peppers.
Nikki's Stuffed Green Peppers "crock pot" step by step
- Cook rice as directed.
- Cut tops off green peppers.
- When rice is done cooking, mix all ingredients (except the sauce) in a bowl.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Top with your spaghetti sauce.
- Cook for 6-8 hours. You can top with cheese upon completion.
Tofu and Gravy. You can use this gravy with tofu, as I did, or even with meat substitutes I marinate the tofu for extra flavor, and it really helps, so take the time to do it. Here's a simple high-protein skillet of tofu and seitan, enveloped in delectable Easy Mushroom Prepare the gravy according to directions. Pour over the tofu-seitan mixture in the skillet, stir in, then.
Tofu is baked to firm and crisp it and then it is smothered in a slightly tangy mushroom-onion gravy. This makes a generous amount of gravy so that it can go over potatoes roasted while the tofu cooks. Tofu seems bland food,it takes on the flavor of it's surrounding ingredients,making it a highly versatile as well as highly nutrious part of a healthy diet. You can have Tofu and Gravy using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu and Gravy
- It’s 4 of tofu.
- It’s 250 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of garlic, crushed and minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of bouillon cube (beef).
- It’s 1 cup of cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Also, shout out to the ladies, tofu gravy has very little amount of carbs, so this is a good choice for dinner. My mom used young asparagus this time, but usually the green color in mom's tofu gravy is. How to cook Punjabi Style Palak Paneer Mushrooms marry well with tofu (which is cooked until crisp on the outside but still soft in the center), and oyster sauce provides a mellow base to.
Tofu and Gravy step by step
- I used Indonesian tofu which is a bit thin and big. But you can use a regular tofu and slice them in two or even four, up to you. Fry the tofu until golden brown and set aside..
- Heat the pan. I prefer not to use oil in this, but it's your call. Add the ground beef and stir until it becomes brown. Add garlic, onion, bouillon cube, and worcestershire sauce..
- Stir continuously until well-combined. Add cream and stir for a minute or so..
- Pour the gravy on top of the fried tofu..
Tofu In Spinach Gravy. by: Sri Mallya. Delicious dish where the tofu is cooked in spicy and aromatic spinach gravy. This is a perfect accompaniment for any breads or steamed rice. This Tofu Pasanda recipe is intriguing and easy. Tofu crisped with spices and cooked in a special Pasanda sauce which pleases all.
Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy.
You can have Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Pieces soft bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Jars of your favorite gravy (if using 2 pans to cook the patties) otherwise 1 jar.
Mini Breaded Meatloafs In Gravy instructions
- Sauté onion in 1TBS of butter or so until soft. Mix into the ground beef with 1 egg, the bread cut up in small pieces, and pepper. Form into little hamburger patties. It yields 8 or 9 patties. Polk a little hole in the middle of each..
- Dip the patties into the beaten egg (add a smidgen of water to the egg mixture) then the seasoned bread crumbs..
- Fry in a pan with butter searing both sides then turn down heat, add gravy and cover and simmer low for 30 min, flipping occasionally..
- Can add canned mushrooms if desired..
Bottle Guard Juice(Special for Blood pressure and diabetic).
You can have Bottle Guard Juice(Special for Blood pressure and diabetic) using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bottle Guard Juice(Special for Blood pressure and diabetic)
- It’s 1 of Bottle guard.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Mint leaves (optional).
- You need 1 glass of water.
Bottle Guard Juice(Special for Blood pressure and diabetic) step by step
- All three ingredients in mixer jar and add 1-glass water. Now sieve it. Juice is ready..
Creamy mashed potatoes and gravy. Potatoes are blended with warmed butter and milk to create those perfect, smooth mashed Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. The perfect mashed potato for your favorite gravy! I always heat up my milk in the microwav.
This creamy, golden vegan gravy recipe takes just minutes to put together. Sometimes my boys eat just a bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy for a snack. For dinner, we serve this dish with sautéed broccolini or green beans. You can have Creamy mashed potatoes and gravy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy mashed potatoes and gravy
- You need 8 of medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Minced meat.
- It’s 2 cups of Beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of large Onions and 2 garlic cloves.
- It’s of Salt and seasonings.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter and 1/4 cup warm milk.
- Prepare of Bell peppers.
- Prepare of Scotch bonnet.
- It’s of Bread crumbs and 1 egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
Hot tip: The gravy can be made ahead and refrigerated. Also, you can use coconut aminos in place of the soy sauce in the When you're craving a bite of comfort, few dishes can rival the universal appeal of mashed potatoes and gravy. This is a quick and easy recipe for Mashed Potato and Gravy. Both are a great pairing for crispy fried chicken, bbq ribs, pork chop and anything in between.
Creamy mashed potatoes and gravy instructions
- Peel and boil your potatoes till tender.
- Mash your potatoes and add butter and warm milk to it.
- To your minced meat add your seasonings, scotch bonnet, onions, garlic, bread crumbs, egg and mix.
- Make your desired shapes and shallow fry till tender.
- To the same pan add your sliced onions, bell peppers and seasonings return the meat into the pan.
- Mix flour, water and broth and then add.
- Close and simmer for 10 mins.
These mashed potatoes gravy are perfect for Thanksgiving and other holidays. Next, mash the potatoes up with a hand mixer or potato masher. I personally love to use a hand mixer to get them nice and creamy. It's also called the lazy girl way out because a potato masher takes so much more work. I must say…creamy mashed potatoes have to be one of my favorite foods.
Damper (Australian Soda Bread).
You can have Damper (Australian Soda Bread) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Damper (Australian Soda Bread)
- Prepare 2 cups of Self-Raising Flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 30 g of Butter *chilled, cubed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk OR Water.
- Prepare of <Additional Ingredients>.
- You need of – Shredded Tasty Cheese (Cheddar), Fetta,.
- It’s of – Parsley, Chives, Rosemary.
- Prepare of – Bacon, Corned Beef.
- Prepare of – Spinach, Semi-dried Tomatoes, Olives.
- Prepare of – Dried Fruit.
Damper (Australian Soda Bread) step by step
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Combine Flour and Salt in a large bowl. Cut the chilled Butter into small cubes and add to the flour mixture. Using fingertips, rub the Butter pieces into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs..
- Add Milk and additional ingredients if you add any, stir and bring the mixture together. On a lightly floured surface, shape into a ball..
- Place the ball of dough on the prepared tray, flatten slightly, cut a shallow cross on top. Bake at 180℃ for 30 minutes or until golden and hollow when tapped..
Hot gravy chakalaka. Chakalaka can be served hot or cold, over mealie pap, with slices of bread, or as a condiment for The original chakalaka was probably a simple dish of onions, tomatoes and a little curry powder. Dry Sauces, Gravy, Herbs and Spices. Herbs, Spices and Seasonings Hot Beverages Household Household and Beauty Jam Jams and Spreads Kitchen and Tea Accessories Marmalade Nestle.
Chakalaka is served as a sauce or as a relish and often as a cold Kitsch'n'Zinc: Chakalaka Chakalaka Restaurant – One of the few truly authentic South African joints in London Chakalaka. Chakalaka recipe/Chakalaka/How to cook chakalaka/ salads for Classic Chakalaka Recipe Chakalaka is a traditional South African relish that is spicy, tangy, and oh-so-good. You can have Hot gravy chakalaka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot gravy chakalaka
- You need 1/2 of of onion.
- You need 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 3 of full Grated carrots.
- You need 1 cube of Beef stock.
- Prepare to taste of BBQ spice.
- You need 1 of spoon of Chilli flakes.
- It’s to fry of Cooking oil.
- It’s 500 g of Baked beans.
Baked beans, peppers, chopped tomatoes, fresh thyme, ginger, and other flavourful ingredients make this a dish to. Odkryj South African Red Hot Bean Chakalaka stockowych obrazów w HD i miliony innych beztantiemowych zdjęć stockowych, ilustracji i wektorów w kolekcji Shutterstock. Download and listen online Chakalaka by Hot Water. Chakalaka is a South African vegetable relish, usually spicy, that is traditionally served with bread, pap, samp, stews, or curries.
Hot gravy chakalaka step by step
- Fry onion and green pepper together with cooking oil.
- Then you mix with a BBQ,chilli flakes,beef stock add it together with cooking oil.
- Make sure it is well cooked, add in the grated carrots into the pot and stir until mixed. cook for 20 minutes.
- Take off the heat, then after 10 minutes and it is cool then mix in the baked beans..
- Then it is ready to serve enjoy..
Chakalaka may have originated in the townships of Johannesburg or on the gold mines surrounding Johannesburg. Chakalaka can be served hot or cold, over mealie pap, with slices of bread, or as a condiment for grilled meats. Chakalaka Recipe (South African spicy tomato, pepper and onion dish). The hot flavour really packs a punch of chilli, defiantly for those who enjoy spicy things with great flavour. Chakalaka can be served on its own, but also goes great with curries, stews, potatoes or rice.
Chinese Cabbage Soup.
You can cook Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- It’s 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 of ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium size garlic.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.
Irish style corned beef and cabbage. Remove the corned beef, set it on a cutting board and shred with a fork, return to the pot, arrange cabbage over corned beef, cover, and continue cooking on high until Thanks for a corned beef and cabbage recipe my family might actually eat! Corned beef & cabbage is a favorite meal of ours (as it is for most Americans of Irish descent) and a tradition in our house on St. Corned Beef and Cabbage has become an American tradition to enjoy on Saint Patrick's Day.
What Is Corned Beef and Cabbage, Anyway? The short story: This meal of seasoned, brined brisket with braised or boiled cabbage has been associated with the Irish-American community since the Corned beef hits the dinner table with a soft, tender texture and a balanced taste that's salty, spiced. My favorite way to do corned beef and cabbage is a shortcut, using canned corned beef and my basic fried cabbage recipe.. You can cook Irish style corned beef and cabbage using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish style corned beef and cabbage
- You need 1 of corned beef brisket. (tips are better).
- Prepare 1 of one head of green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of red potaoes.
- You need 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of garlic powder onion powder and salt and pepper.
Southern Style Shortcut Corned Beef and Cabbage. The Irish stout adds excellent richness to the corned beef. Just throw the ingredients together in the slow cooker and let them simmer until delicious! Passed down through generations, this robust corned beef and cabbage recipe is requested often in our house.
Irish style corned beef and cabbage step by step
- place corned beef in slow cooker spread seasoning packet over the top.
- quarter potatoes and cut cabbage into 8 peices.
- layer over top of brisket. stopping halfway add butter generously and seaaonings generously omit salt until fully cooked. repeat when you add the other half of potatoes and cabbage.
- cover cook on low 8 hrs. when plated salt IF needed butter and salt potatoes and cabbage..
A traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal that is served in America on St. Most often, in today's preparation method, the cut of beef is So what is the best way to cook corned beef and cabbage? Because the brisket and round roasts are relatively tough cuts of meat, it is best to use. Corned beef and cabbage is an Irish-American dish that has long been a favorite for St. While, historically, the Irish produced corned beef, they were more likely to eat more affordable bacon or salt pork.