Sauteed asparagus and ham. Easy sauteed asparagus recipe made with garlic and butter. A springtime side of garlicky wild mushrooms and crisp roasted asparagus. This springy side dish made up of earthy wild mushrooms and roasted asparagus is easy, elegant, and loaded with flavor!
Subscribe for more easy recipe ideas! But this particular pan fried asparagus dish is so special because it is one of the first asparagus recipes I have ever cooked. For more information on the health benefits of asparagus, have a look at this post for Asparagus Salad with Hard-Boiled Eggs and Ham. You can have Sauteed asparagus and ham using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed asparagus and ham
- Prepare 1 can of asparagus.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of skim milk.
This cooking technique for asparagus should be a part of your culinary arsenal. You could call this a recipe, or you could think of it as a cooking technique: a quick and easy way to cook asparagus without a lot of fuss and using extremely basic ingredients that you probably have on hand, or are easy to get. Add asparagus, mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper. You can easily prepare this the night before for a luncheon, or in the morning for dinner.
Sauteed asparagus and ham instructions
- Drain and rinse the asparagus..
- Dice the onion and ham. Saute together for 6-10 minutes..
- Add asparagus to onion and ham mixture. Stir over medium heat..
- Whisk the egg and milk together and use a second pan to scramble..
- Add the scrambled egg to the asparagus and toss to mix..
- Serve warm..
I serve it year-round for large groups Layer with cheese, asparagus and ham; arrange bread circles and holes on top. Add onion, salt and mustard; mix well. This simple method really highlights the flavor of the asparagus. Sauteed Asparagus – the difference between frying and sauteing explained so you can saute to perfection! Sauteed Asparagus is easily confused with just putting some asparagus in a frying pan and frying it.
Rice beef with chapati. lets eat indian sweet rice and chapati with beef curry. Chapati is a type of Chapati is a type of unleavened bread commonly consumed by people when they eat Indian food. Both of these foods can be nutritious side dishes, but.
Minimal chopping, yet plenty of flavour, a complete meal. Lean mince meat fried alongside greens in season peas, served with chapati, rice or spaghetti. Don't be too stingy with the water or cut back on the oil. You can cook Rice beef with chapati using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice beef with chapati
- You need 1/4 kg of rice.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 kg of beef.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander.
If your chapati are still too dry, try rolling them out thicker. A different form of rice chapati eaten with any curry. Japanese Gyudon, thinly sliced fatty beef cooked in a slightly sweet mixture of mirin and soy sauce served over rice. Garnish with chopped scallion and toasted sesame seeds, if using.
Rice beef with chapati instructions
- For rice boil water add salt and 1 table spoon oil.
- Wash rice and add let it cook..
- For beef chop it and boil..
- Add oil, onions and carrots stir.
- Put tomatoes stir for 5 minutes..
- Add coriander and 2 cups of water stir..
- Serve the meal when hot..
Rice also contains higher calories and does not provide the same satiety two chapatis would give. Making fat is associated with physical activity of the person and not wholely on rice or chapati. However, rice makes you feel heavy while chapati leaves you light. Chapati is a popular Indian flat bread made with wheat flour. Easy chapati recipe that anyone can make at home that yields soft and puffy chapati.
Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry.
You can cook Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry using 28 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry
- Prepare of Steak And Steak Marinade And Veggies.
- Prepare 1 lb of Tenderloin Or Sirloin Beef [sliced against grain in thin strips].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sweet And Sour Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sirarcha Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced Ginger [heaping].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [optional].
- Prepare 2 box of 32 oz Beef Broth [you will not need all].
- You need 1 packages of 1 oz Sun Bird Beef & Brocoli Seasoning [this adds a nice caramel color].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sesame Oil Or Wok Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 of White Onions [cut in strips].
- You need 1 1/2 of Red Or Yellow Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Each Sliced Chives And Carrot Strips.
- You need 1 can of Baby Corn And Bamboo.
- You need 1 1/2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- It’s 1 can of Water Chestnuts.
- Prepare 2 of Crowns Of Brocoli.
- It’s 2 cup of Snap Peas.
- You need of Rice.
- You need 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of White Rice.
Mike's, "Everybody In The Pool!" Beef Stir Fry step by step
- Place your dethawed Sirloin or Tenderloin in the freezer for a half an hour. This will make it much easier to slice in thin strips..
- Fill a bowl with 2 cups beef broth and all marinade seasonings except for the Cornstarch or Sesame Oil and mix together..
- Slice beef in thin strips across the grain and place in bowl to marinate in fridge for 1 hour. Stir occasionally..
- Place all vegetables in a large pot and fill with 1" – 1 1/2" of water, 1 tsp garlic powder and a little salt. Bring to a boil and turn to lower heat. Steam vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes or until brocoli looks somewhat soft. Stir occasionally. Don't over steam. You'll want a slight snap to your veggies. Drain and set to the side..
- Mix 2 tbs cornstarch with 4 tbs water and set to the side..
- In a large wok, pour in 3 tbs Sesame Oil and heat. Then add beef and all marinade..
- Cook on high for 10 minutes stirring constantly bit keep lid on add much as possible..
- If some or most of your marinade has dissipated, add 1 additional cup of your beef broth and quickly allow it to heat up..
- You'll want to start your rice at the same time as your veggies and cook your beef last..
- Once almost completely cooked, add half of your Cornstarch and mix it in to your marinade fast. Hopefully your marinade will be slightly thicker and will be able to adhere to your veggies when you're ready for them. You will know almost immediately. If not, add the other half of your Cornstarch mixture and stir quickly. If you find it's now too thick, add additional broth a little at a time and stir quickly. You don't want to overcook your meat. You will also want enough marinade to slightly coat your veggies as well..
- Now add all of your steamed veggies to the Wok and stir quickly. Cook for an additional 3 minutes stirring regularly..
- Remove from heat and serve atop rice, with soy sauce and chopsticks. If cooking with Sesame Oil, there's really no need for Sesame Seeds to garnish your dish with..
- Since I have two super picky eaters in the house, I was unable to put baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo or snap peas in this specific dish but you certainly can!.
- For the rice, prepare it the way the manufacture recommends. Usually, you'll rinse your rice until the water isn't cloudy then bring 1 cup of rice to 2 cups of water to a boil and turn down. Keep lid on tight for 15 minutes and do not stir. Remove from heat and let it stand with the lid on for 5 more minutes undisturbed..
Tumeric veggie rice with spicy minced beef. Spicy Turmeric Rice – a tasty side dish that goes well with everything from grilled fish to BBQ pork chops; terrific with Trying to replicate the flavour, she threw in some smoky spices plus turmeric for colour and the result was very tasty indeed; probably even. This recipe is an absolute favourite for me, its SO EASY and quick, makes a perfect dinner or an easy meal prep for a couple days ahead! Loaded with veggies and Beef (you could sub chicken, shrimp or just keep it vegetarian with extra eggs!), it's simple to make and seriously packed with flavor!
Bibimbap simply translates to "mixed rice with meat and assorted vegetables". – For meat, mix the beef mince with the meat sauce listed above. The traditional Cantonese minced beef and eggs are usually braised with green peas. But you can use any veggies you have on hand to add some color It's a super easy Cantonese minced beef bowl cooked with an oyster-sauce-based sauce, onion, green peas, and runny eggs. You can have Tumeric veggie rice with spicy minced beef using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tumeric veggie rice with spicy minced beef
- It’s 3 1/4 of minced beef.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Garlic n ginger finely chopped or grated.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare of Tumeric powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Coriender.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- It’s of Green beans (minji).
- You need of Carrot.
Dont miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! Minced Beef And Baked Beans Recipes. Rice Noodle, Beef and Vegetable Stir FryLa Cocinera Con Prisa. I love a good rice dish, and I love spicy beef so this recipe sounded like something I would enjoy.
Tumeric veggie rice with spicy minced beef step by step
- For the minced beef put it in a non stick pan allow it to cook till the water drains.
- Meanwhile start preparing your ingredients, tomatoes, onions and finely chopped garlic and ginger.
- Sauté the ginger and garlic then start adding your spices, allow to cook for few seconds then add in the minced beef.
- Cook under medium heat for 10-15 min till it has a thick consistency.
- Once its done put in coriander and cover it to give it that sweet aroma.
- For the Tumeric veggie rice start by addin your grinded garlic and onions, saute for a few minutes.
- Add 1/2 tea spoon to taste then now add in your rice.
- Stir it for few seconds then add your 1 tea spoon of Tumeric powder, stir it till it turns yellow in colour.
- Add water and let it cook for 10 minutes then now add in the green beans,finely chopped carrots and tomato.
- Allow your Tumeric veggie rice to cook.
- Once its done enjoy your meal.
Super quick Asian beef stir fry made with beef mince / ground beef. It tastes incredible – great savouriness and depth of flavour. Say goodbye to boring beef mince recipes…. these Asian Beef Bowls are super tasty, super easy and SUPER fast! Beef With Spicy Black Bean Sauce. While marinating beef, prepare the sauce and vegetables.
Salmon and asparagus. Season each salmon fillet and lay over the asparagus. One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus is a delicious meal full of healthy fats and protein! All on One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon + Asparagus is the best and easiest way to get salmon on your dinner table!
Dab remaining butter mix over the asparagus. B aked Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – Whip up this quick and delicious salmon recipe tonight! Salmon and asparagus are baked together with a rich buttery sauce in individual foil packs. You can have Salmon and asparagus using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon and asparagus
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets (6-8 oz).
- It’s 4 of mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of asparagus stalks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lowfat mayonaise.
The bright lemon flavors pair perfectly with butter, and garlic adds a pungent touch to this wonderful care-free dinner. This is THE oven baked salmon recipe of your dreams! Lay the salmon fillets down the center of the baking sheet, leaving space between each fillet. Arrange the asparagus around the top and bottom of the baking sheet.
Salmon and asparagus instructions
- Combine lemon juice, mayo, white wine, and spices. Whisk to blend..
- Cut and discard the woody ends of the asparagus spears. Slice the spears into ~2" pieces..
- Slice the mushrooms..
- Use a sheet of baking foil large enough to hold the salmon fillets. Spray or wipe the foil with olive oil..
- Place the salmon on the foil and top with the mushrooms and asparagus. Drizzle the lemon juice mixture over the fillets..
- Add a second sheet of foil over the salmon fillets and roll the edges of the two foil pieces together to seal..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes. Time may vary with the thickness of the fillets. Test with a fork. Flakey = done..
Whisk together the melted butter, garlic, parsley, and onion powder. Drizzle over the salmon and asparagus. Sprinkle the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. Looking for a recipe to help you eat more heart-healthy fish and veggies? Add this salmon and asparagus dinner to your rotation.
Szechuan Mapo Tofu. Authentic Szechuan style mapo tofu is one of the branding dishes of Szechuan cuisine. It is spicy, numbing, hot, aromatic and tender. Making the yummiest mapo tofu at home for several bowls of steamed rice.
A famous Sichuan (Szechuan) recipe—the name mapo tofu is roughly translated as "pockmarked grandmother beancurd," named for the old woman who supposedly invented the dish. Mapo tofu (麻婆豆腐) is named after its inventor Mapo (means pockmarked elderly lady) who ran a small restaurant over a century ago in Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province. It's a signature dish of Sichuan cuisine, presenting its characteristic flavour: Mala (麻辣), namely numbing and spicy. You can have Szechuan Mapo Tofu using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Szechuan Mapo Tofu
- You need 500 g of Tofu.
- Prepare 250 g of Minced Meat (of your choosing, I'm using beef).
- Prepare 3 stalks of Spring Onions (separate the green and white part).
- It’s 20 g of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger (minced).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Salted Black Beans.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chilli Bean Paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Szechuan Peppercorn.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Chilli Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Thickener (mix well in a bowl).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
Mapo tofu (Chinese: 麻婆豆腐; pinyin: mápó dòufu) is a popular Chinese dish from Sichuan province. It consists of tofu set in a spicy sauce, typically a thin, oily, and bright red suspension, based on douban (fermented broad bean and chili paste) and douchi (fermented black beans), along with minced meat, traditionally beef. Variations exist with other ingredients such as water. Mapo Tofu (麻婆豆腐) is a fiery Sichuan pork and tofu stir-fry with the hallmark málà(麻辣) balance of tongue tingling and spicy.
Szechuan Mapo Tofu instructions
- TOFU; boil the tofu in boiling water for 3 minutes. Then remove, strain and set aside..
- MEAT; heat 3 tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Fry the Szechuan peppercorn for 1 minute, then add the mince meat and fry it until brown. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the garlic, ginger and he white part of the spring onion until fragrant. Then add the black bean fry for a minute. Next add the chilli bean paste, sugar and mix well..
- ASSEMBLY; Then add 1 cup of stock, chilli flakes, the beef, chilli oil, sesame oil and then mix well. Then add the tofu but Do Not Mix the Tofu. Instead, baste the tofu with the sauce and cook for 3 minutes. Then add the thickener and stir gently. Serve on a plate and garnish with the remainder of the spring onions..
Mapo Tofu (Ma Po Tofu) with Szechuan Peppercorns As the story goes, an endearing old lady with a pockmarked face created this warm and spicy dish for a weary traveler. Also known as Mapo doufou, (mah pao dau fu), reflecting the Cantonese naming that replaces "old woman" with "grandmother" to honor the chef. Add the chili paste, then the stock, tofu, and leek or green onions. While cooking, mix cornstarch, water, and soy sauce together. Add to wok and stir gently.
Sausage gravy casserole. Make classic sausage gravy and biscuits for a crowd with this quick and easy breakfast casserole version. Biscuits and Gravy with Eggs and Sausage Breakfast Casserole. This delicious version of biscuits & gravy casserole is filled with eggs, cheese & is amazing!
A breakfast casserole made with eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy. Can You Make This Biscuits and Gravy Casserole Ahead? Save even more time when making your biscuits and gravy skillet by making your sausage gravy the night before! You can have Sausage gravy casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage gravy casserole
- It’s 2 packs of biscuits.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 3 of hash brown squares (or 1 1/2 cups shredded hash browns).
- Prepare 1 TSP of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of roll of sausage.
- You need 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need of Hand full shredded cheddar cheese.
Biscuits and Gravy Casserole is an amazing mix of biscuits, sausage, eggs, cheese, and country gravy in one perfect dish. It will make any Southerner proud! Cut biscuit dough into rounds (if using canned dough, cut each biscuit into quarters). Place biscuits on top of the gravy.
Sausage gravy casserole instructions
- Roll out biscuits and line 9×13 baking dish. (Use 1 roll, save the other for later).
- Scramble the eggs, spread evenly on top of biscuits..
- Fry hash browns and season with onion powder/seasoning salt. Add on top of eggs. You can also add any veggies or other meats as well..
- Brown sausage, bouillon and flour mixture. Add milk and stir continually until gravy consistency..
- Pour gravy on to mixture then cover with other can of rolled biscuits. Sprinkle cheese on top of casserole..
- Bake 400° for 15 minutes..
This is a wonderful mixture of crescent rolls, tater tots, and sausage gravy that ended up being a definite keeper in my house. Sausage and Gravy Casserole is unbelievably easy and the entire family is going to love it! You are going to go crazy for this biscuits and gravy casserole recipe. Seriously it is your favorite biscuits and. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans.
Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Turkey (or beef).
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans and/or red kidney beans. It depends on preference..
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 of crockpot.
Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup.
Taco Soup step by step
- Brown meat, add onions.
- Add meat, and the rest of the ingredients except refried beans to crockpot. Add those last..
- Cook in crockpot for 6 to 8 hours on low..
This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. I love all of the color in this yummy and easy chicken taco soup – oh yeah, AND all of the flavors! This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!
#jollofricecontest#jollof rice and beef gravy.
You can cook #jollofricecontest#jollof rice and beef gravy using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of #jollofricecontest#jollof rice and beef gravy
- You need of Rice,potatoes, beef,onion & pepper, ginger & garlic, salt&maggi,.
- You need of Curry,green and red bell peppers,corn flour,oil,carrots.
#jollofricecontest#jollof rice and beef gravy instructions
- Wash d meat season it and boil till tender,parboil rice,put oil,ginger, garlic on a low heat,sauté a bit then put blended pepper and onion, sauté again and put small of d stock from the meat,add maggi,salt,curry and allow to cook..
- For d beef gravy we don't need to fry d meat,peel and cook potatoes add it to the cooked beef and stock,put sliced Onion,sliced pepper, sliced bell peppers, add small ginger and garlic,curry,maggi cook for 2-3 minutes then you mix small amount of corn flour with water and add to the pot,cook for 1minute and your gravy is ready..
- NB;I cook my jollof with pepper and onion because I like pepper a lot..
SEMUR LIDAH SAPI (Ox Tongue in Soy Sauce Gravy). Semur Lidah (Indonesian Ox tongue stew recipe). Semur is an Indonesian type of meat stew (mainly beef), that is braised in thick brown gravy commonly found in Indonesian cuisine. The main ingredient used in semur gravy is sweet soy sauce, shallots, onions, garlic, ginger, candlenut, nutmeg and cloves, sometimes pepper, coriander.
Soy sauce is the most important ingredient in the Semur-making process because it serves to strengthen the flavor, but it should still feel blends harmoniously with other ingredients. In addition to the main ingredient, semur might also consists of wide range of variation in the presentation. I browsed semur lidah recipe on internet and I chose to adapt Astri's recipe of Keluarga Nugraha. You can have SEMUR LIDAH SAPI (Ox Tongue in Soy Sauce Gravy) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of SEMUR LIDAH SAPI (Ox Tongue in Soy Sauce Gravy)
- Prepare 1 of ox tongue.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of tamarind juice.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare 7 of shallots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 4-5 tablespoons of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 3 cm of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/4 of nutmeg, bruised.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of pepper.
- It’s 500 cc of beef stock.
The semur lidah turned really great, the same tasted as what I recalled when I was in my family's Ox-tongue will take a longer time to cook. If you use a pressure cooker, this process will be faster. I have a recipe that calls for low-sodium soy sauce but I only have regular soy sauce. Ekor Sapi (Ox Tail) ekor sapi atau buntut sapi menjadi hidangan favorit dikala hujan.
SEMUR LIDAH SAPI (Ox Tongue in Soy Sauce Gravy) instructions
- Boil the beef tongue and then remove the outer skin until it's clean. Then cut into pieces (not too thin and small). Set aside..
- Grind garlic and ginger, Heat margarine and saute shallots until soft, then add ground garlic and ginger sweet soy sauce..
- Sauteed until fragrant. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pepper and beef stock, and bring to the boil..
- When the gravy is boiling, add the ox tounge. Simmer until the ox tounge is tender..
- I like the sauce more thickness so I simmered more. Serve with rice and garnish with fried shallots..
Semur Daging = Beef in Soy Sauce. Pepes Udang = Shrimp in Spicy Nut Sauce. Semur Lidah = Ox Tongue in Sweet Nutmeg Sauce. Keredok = Fresh Salad with Peanut Sauce. Braised pork spare ribs with preserved mustard greens.