Healthy banana cake. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many reasons. Delicious, soft and moist cake that is ridiculously easy to make. Banana Cake is a healthier version of the classic banana bread with whole wheat flour, and a greek yogurt cream cheese icing!
It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks. You can have Healthy banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of stevia powder.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite! It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor. It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan. It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays!
Healthy banana cake instructions
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. Once your healthy banana pound cake has cooled, it's time to add a little drizzle! The glaze is totally optional, and when I'm feeling lazy, I often omit it. But it does make the cake look a bit prettier, doesn't. Healthy banana cake with just six ingredients?
Paleo whole30 – Cashew Chicken.
You can cook Paleo whole30 – Cashew Chicken using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 – Cashew Chicken
- Prepare 1 of cooked ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of choppwd celery and green bell peppers.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut aminos.
- It’s dash of cinnamon.
- Prepare dash of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted cashew.
Paleo whole30 – Cashew Chicken instructions
- Warm all up in a pan.
- Top with toasted cashews.
All Star Deviled Eggs. Twelve deviled egg recipes from Food Network Magazine and stars like Ted Allen, Anne Burrell, Sandra Lee, Tyler Florence and Sunny Anderson. The secret to making incredible deviled eggs is to start with perfectly boiled eggs. From there, fill them as creatively as you'd like.
A star-tipped piping tip (affiliate link) will give you the prettiest eggs, but if you don't have one you can simply use a ziplock bag with the end snipped off. Learn how to make deviled eggs with this classic deviled egg recipe that is always a crowd fave. Options below for how to make yours with either mayo or Greek yogurt, plus lots of ideas for fun add-ins! You can have All Star Deviled Eggs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of All Star Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs (peeled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo (a little more or less depending on desired creaminess).
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon or yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 of nice squeeze of lemon.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of cayenne for added kick if desired.
- Prepare 1 dash of green onion OR fresh dill as garnish.
- Prepare 2 dash of paprika as garnish.
Deviled eggs are a classic for all kinds of gatherings, whether it's an Easter brunch or a summer picnic or just because. To make deviled eggs extra pretty, just pipe the egg yolk mayonnaise filling in the egg whites with a star-tipped piping bag (or cut off the corner of a plastic sandwich bag). Deviled eggs are a quick and easy appetizer that anyone can make—it's as simple as boiling water! Plus, these savory treats are packed with protein and flavor.
All Star Deviled Eggs step by step
- Cut eggs in half length wise..
- Spoon out egg yokes into a bowl.
- Mash yokes and add the mayo, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cayenne if some spiciness is desired. Mash and mix till nice and creamy. I like to do a taste test before I'm done to see if the tartness and taste is how I desire..
- Return the creamy mixture into the eggs and garnish with sliced green onions or fresh dill. Enjoy! :-).
Deviled eggs are a classic appetizer to serve at potlucks and parties. The classic preparation is to mix the egg yolks from boiled eggs with mustard and mayonnaise and dust with paprika for color. This recipe adds in a bit more flavor with the use of dijon mustard, sweet pickle relish, and the bold flavor. Deviled eggs (American English) or devilled eggs (British English), also known as stuffed eggs, Russian eggs, or dressed eggs, are hard-boiled chicken eggs that have been shelled, cut in half. The BEST deviled egg recipe made with mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, and seasonings for a simple appetizer This deviled egg recipe is a simple appetizer to serve during holidays and parties.
low carb open-faced BLT. For a low-carb BLT you might also like my BLT Lettuce wraps! With a light soup on the side like cream of zucchini or creamy cauliflower (you can put the soup in a thermos for lunch on the go). Low Carb BLT Wraps. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes.
So as my way to lighten it up a little bit I make this BLT Sandwich open faced, got rid of the mayo, decreased the amount of bacon, and added the Harissa for a boost of flavor. Learn how to make Open-Faced Fried Egg BLT Sandwiches. Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lindsey Lower. You can cook low carb open-faced BLT using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low carb open-faced BLT
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 6 slice of of bread.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 6 slice of provolone cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
This delicious open-faced pizza omelet is just the ticket. It's versatile because you can add any toppings you want. Use up the extra veggies in your fridge. It's time for us to get back on board with our low-carb lifestyle, and that means figuring out how to make lots of simple low carb meals.
low carb open-faced BLT instructions
- cook bacon and put aside.
- preheat a clean frying pan on low.
- slice tomatoes and cucumbers.
- spread mayonnaise on one side of bread.
- place bread in preheated pan mayonnaise side down later with ingredients, top with slice of cheese.
- cover and cook on low until brad is brown and cheese is melted.
- repeat steps until you complete 6 open faced sandwiches.
This ridiculously easy take on a classic BLT makes up for what it may lack in bread with plenty of mayo and MORE BACON. BLT Sushi Is The Greatest Low-Carb Creation. This Keto BLT Dip is the ultimate party and tailgate appetizer! Keto and Low-Carb: This dip is a perfect appetizer choice for those who follow a low-carbohydrate or ketogenic diet. Nut-Free: This recipe does not contain nuts, making it a perfect option for those who cook for or personally have a.
the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste. I'll show you how to make the best breakfast burrito w/ lobster tails & scrambled eggs – it's the 💣! ABOUT SAM THE COOKING GUY: I'm Sam, and this is my Youtube channel – welcome to my world of cooking! If you love food that's big in taste, small in effort, and served with a healthy dose of.
The beauty of this recipe is in its simplicity, but that doesn't mean that you can use it as a base and customize it to make it even better. In recent years, fast food outposts and fast casual chains have played to an emerging vegetarian But what do you really get when you order a vegetarian burrito? With hash browns, chorizo and avocado rolled in, how can it not be? You can cook the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste
- It’s 1 of tortillas.
- You need 2 of corn off the cob.
- It’s 1 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1/4 of red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of tomatoe.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 6 of scrambled eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onion.
Place the ingredients in the pan and keep warm while assembling. These healthy breakfast burrito recipes are loaded with vegetables, lean proteins, and wrapped up in a tortilla for on-the-go eating. Love how portable breakfast burritos are, but wish you had a sweeter option? Vegetarian Breakfast Burritos from Naturally Ella.
the best vegetarian breakfast burrito you'll ever taste instructions
- boil some water with some cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and some butter in it. add potatoes and corn.
- cut up vegetables.
- add some oil to a heated pan over medium high heat and saute onions for 1 minute then add bell peppers. cook until soft about 5-7 minutes.
- After10 minutes remove the corn from the boiling water, then remove the corn from the cob with a knife.
- let the potatoes boil another 2-5 minutes then remove them and slice and dice them motherfuckers up to be home fries. heat a pan with oil over medium high heat, add potatoes. add teaspoon cayenne peppers,some black pepper, some salt and parsley flakes.
- add black beans to onions and bell peppers, stir. cook for 5 minutes.
- scramble eggs.
- Once the potatoes are just about done, about 12 minutes, and a little cheddar cheese and green onion. add vegetable mixture to the potatoes and stir everything up really well. add tomatoes, sir.
- pair tortillas by melting butter or heating oil in a pan, lay tortilla in heated pan until you see bubbles, remove from heat and lay on home plate with oily side face up.
- add scrambled eggs and vegetable mixture to the middle of tortilla. if you like and some sour cream and hot sauce. wrap. serve. enjoy..
Burritos for the win hallelujah. ^^ Look at all those amazing ingredients in this burrito! While it makes for the perfect protein boost in these vegetarian breakfast burritos, it would also be a delicious dip or spread on a I'm sure you are wondering the best way to freeze these bad boys! All Reviews for Best Potatoes You'll Ever Taste. Ultimate Breakfast Burritos loaded with egg, bacon and potatoes are the best freezer-friendly make ahead breakfast. Perfect for a For most people, making a breakfast burrito is a no-brainer, but I'm just going to tell you how I do it in case it gives you some ideas that you may not have tried before.
Chinese Fried Rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing.
I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. Fried rice has many variations and Chinese fried rice recipes are the most popular of all of them. Each variation has its own ingredients and styles of cooking. You can cook Chinese Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Rice
- You need 1 lb of Sage sausage.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Lean hamburger.
- You need 3 Cups of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice (not minute rice).
- You need 1 can of Diced water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 can of bamboo shoots.
- It’s 3 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 of each Yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of each Red bell pepper.
- You need 2 of large Onion.
Chinese fried rice is the quintessential comfort food. Think of it—a bowl of steaming white rice cooked to just the right consistency, filled with bits of meat and vegetable. Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout.
Chinese Fried Rice instructions
- In a non-stick skillet, Brown hamburger, sausage & 1 diced onion together, crumble small..
- Add water, beef bouillon cubes, soy sauce & rice to meat, cover and cook on low for 20 minutes or until rice is fully cooked..
- Chop celery, bell peppers, onion in chunks.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook till fork tender.
- Garnish with soy sauce to taste..
Fried rice is a delicious and traditional side dish in Chinese cuisine. If you're used to ordering it at your favorite restaurant, it may be time to give the homemade version a try. I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt. These simple ingredients deliver a delicate balance of flavor and texture. Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is a featured Chinese dish popular in all over the country.
Sauteed asparagus and ham. Melt the butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add butter, quickly spread in pan, and then asparagus. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately. Sprinkle with almonds and Greek seasoning; heat through. You can have Sauteed asparagus and ham using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sauteed asparagus and ham
- Prepare 1 can of asparagus.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced ham.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of skim milk.
Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and toss to coat. Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet with oil and place over high heat. When the oil is hot, add the balsamic vinegar. When the vinegar is sizzling, add the asparagus and spread out.
Sauteed asparagus and ham instructions
- Drain and rinse the asparagus..
- Dice the onion and ham. Saute together for 6-10 minutes..
- Add asparagus to onion and ham mixture. Stir over medium heat..
- Whisk the egg and milk together and use a second pan to scramble..
- Add the scrambled egg to the asparagus and toss to mix..
- Serve warm..
Cut each slice of Parma ham in half. Wrap each asparagus spear with a half slice of ham. Brush a baking tray with olive oil and arrange the wrapped spears in a single layer. Add the ham, cream, pepper and salt; bring to a boil. Add to the asparagus mixture; toss to coat.
Avocado And Egg.
You can cook Avocado And Egg using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado And Egg
- Prepare 1 small of egg.
- You need 1 large of ripe avocado.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 1 of pasley.
Avocado And Egg instructions
- slice avocado into half and remove seed make a bigger cavity by scooping out a little avocado flesh.
- break an egg in bowl and then spoon the egg yolk with little egg white into avocado.
- Best ways to hold the avocado is to use a muffin tray then baked at 220 C for 8 to 10 minute till egg white set but egg yolk are runny.
- season with dash of salt and pepper top garnish and serve immediately..
- ANOTHER OPTION IS BAKED AVOCADO AND EGG IN A RAMEKIN.
- put 2 eggs and lightly mash 1 avocado into a ramekin.
- baked it at 200 C / 400°F till egg white are set but yolk are runny then serve with a dash of dalt and pepper.
- BELOW ARE A FEW IF MY AVOCADO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/444777-avocado-and-grapefruit-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354986-honey-avocado-cream-cheese-frosting https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341304-avocado-egg-salad-mayonaise-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/462840-avocado-smoothies-with-lemon-curd https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344808-apple-sandwich-with-avocado-and-blueberry-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350053-avocado-and-coconut-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-5 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/447629-avocado-and-macadamia-diet-brunch-sandwich-day-2 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344126-avocado-tempura https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342131-avocado-and-chocolate https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353151-avocado-and-bacon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351611-cheesy-avocado-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366097-avocado-and-watermelon-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363440-avocado-and-banana-smoothies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364919-spinach-and-avocado-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338276-avocado-and-coconut-jello-dessert https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365600-fish-and-avocado-burger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343882-avocado-omelette–diet-lunch.
Low Carb Jiggly Breakfast.
You can have Low Carb Jiggly Breakfast using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Jiggly Breakfast
- Prepare 2 cup of Fat Free/Low Fat Jello.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flavored Low Carb Yogurt.
Low Carb Jiggly Breakfast step by step
- In a blender, mix your choice of low carb yogurt and 2 complimentary flavored cups of fat free / low calorie home made Jello.
- Put in a bowl or pack it up and bring it with you. I used Strawberry Jello and Pina Colada Yogurt for this. It's filling and tasty!.
- It is also good as a fruit dip..
kale,tomato and cream cheese breakfast sandwich. On work surface, with rolling pin, roll muffin halves until thin and flexible; line muffin cups with muffin halves and brush with butter. Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. This Lean & Fit frozen breakfast sandwich is a wholesome way to begin your day.
Divide kale, tomatoes and egg mixture into cups; refrigerate overnight. Using both whole eggs and egg whites, plus sautéed kale, goat cheese and topped with sun-dried tomatoes for a flavorful and tasty low carb dish. The breakfast BLT takes the best of the classic sandwich and adds a breakfast twist. You can have kale,tomato and cream cheese breakfast sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of kale,tomato and cream cheese breakfast sandwich
- You need of breakfast.
- Prepare 1 cup of kale.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garden vegetable cream cheese.
- You need 2 slice of french bread.
- Prepare 3 slice of tomato.
The sandwich is served on a ciabatta roll with a fried egg, heirloom tomato (when in season), lettuce, avocado. Breakfast sandwich: avocado, tomato, egg, chives and a lightly dressed mix of kale, arugula & cilantro w/ lemon, olive oil & vinegar. Healthy meal prep freezer breakfast egg and cheese sandwiches are loaded with veggies, turkey bacon, and cheese. This protein-packed breakfast sandwiches make the perfect grab and go breakfast!
kale,tomato and cream cheese breakfast sandwich instructions
- In skillet on stovetop heat olive oil in skillet. When oil is hot drop in a handful of kale and let wilt..
- Toast slices of bread. Spread on cream cheese. Top with slices of tomato..
- Let kale drain on paper towel the put kale on top of tomatos and add last piece of bread to make a sandwich.
- Try flavored cream cheese like vegetable, onion or jalapeno for a flavorful change any soft cheese would work great too!.
Finding time to make breakfast in the morning can be a challenge for just about anyone. Heat a small cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add the extra-virgin olive oil ; When oil is hot, sauté turmeric, onions, and mushrooms. Easy vegetarian salad recipes your whole family will love, from the award-winning Love and Lemons blog!. Baked Tomato Cheese & Bread Soup. Sweet Potato Hummus & Yogurt Flatbread.