Caesar Chicken. This Chicken Caesar Salad is jam packed with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes. It's so flavorful, you won't believe how simple it is to make! When we have chicken for dinner, I cook extra for these full-flavored roll-ups.
Add chicken to make a meal, or serve it straight up the classic way. While this Caesar Chicken-Pasta Salad can be enjoyed the way it is, you can include or substitute different kinds of chicken, turkey, cheese salad dressing, or herbs. Chicken Caesar salad is such an easy, fuss-free weeknight meal. You can cook Caesar Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of parmesan reggiano cheese.
- You need of Parsley optional.
Add some smoky summertime flavor by grilling the chicken and the bread croutons! Delicious chicken caesar wrap filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, avocado, lettuce and Caesar dressing. A quick and easy lunch or appetizer! A classic recipe for a reason, this chicken Caesar salad is delicious and satisfying.
Caesar Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- In bowl mix dressing, parmesan and sour cream.
- Place breast in baking dish, spread mixture over both sides. Sprinkle top with more parmesan to your liking..
- Bake around 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Place under broiler to brown lightly. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!!! I sprinkled parsley for presentation. Totally optional..
Crunchy romaine, creamy dressing, tender chicken and savoury cheese come together for a tasty favourite. Lighten up your Caesar salad recipe with a healthy homemade Caesar dressing and homemade whole wheat croutons. For vegetarian, leave out the chicken and use a vegetarian protein of your choice. Wrap up your chicken Caesar salad into tasty Chicken Caesar Wraps! A Chicken Caesar wrap is one of the most delicious sandwich alternatives around.
Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole.
You can have Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 c of chicken stock.
- Prepare 14 oz of can tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 4 oz of can chopped green chiles, drained.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 c of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 1 c of shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Low-carb Mexican Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In skillet, add chicken breasts, chicken stock and garlic. Cook until chicken is tender and no longer pink..
- Place chicken in casserole dish and shred. Discard left over juices from skillet. Mix in tomatoes with chilies..
- Dot chicken mixture with bits of the cream cheese. Layer on pepper jack cheese then monterey jack cheese..
- Bake in oven about 35 min, until browned around edges..
Chicken and veggie casserole. Recipes » Meat Recipes » Chicken Recipes » Cheesy Chicken Vegetable and Rice Casserole. I may enlist the help of a small saucepan next time and simmer the veggies in the chicken broth for a few. Chicken Casserole with rice and veggies – easy to prepare.
First we had no leftover chicken so i just poached some cut up chicken breasts and threw them in. Family friendly, low-carb, and seriously packed with vegetables. It's super easy to modify and makes the best leftovers! You can cook Chicken and veggie casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and veggie casserole
- You need 4 cups of cooked chicken cut up in small chunks.
- Prepare 2 bags of frozen brown rice -steamed.
- You need 1 of frozen pack broccoli -steamed.
- It’s 1 of frozen pack mixed veggies -steamed.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare Splash of milk.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded low fat cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- Prepare 1-2 cans of frenchs crispy onion ring topper.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper each layer.
Here are some perfectly good options to get that crunch on top of the Veggie Loaded Rotisserie Chicken Casserole, even if you can't find parmesan crisps at the store. This special casserole is a hot, satisfying complete meal in one dish.—Martha Balser, Cincinnati, Ohio. Next time I will have chicken soup and the green beans and will make it that way but either way, I'm sure it is a great casserole! Chicken and Veggie Casserole: We have been using this recipe in our family for over a decade and making it brings back memories of all the meals Since this is a casserole, you're usually making it for a few people, so part of the comfort in this food is perhaps having somebody there to help prepare it.
Chicken and veggie casserole instructions
- Layer the steamed rice in a deep casserole dish. Salt and pepper it. Mix the cream of chicken and mayo together with a splash of milk and salt and pepper. As 1/3 of sauce over the rice and 1/3 of the cheese over the rice.
- Steam veggies and while that cooks add the cooked chicken and salt and pepper that. Add 1/3 sauce and 1/3 of cheese on top..
- Once veggies are cool add on top of chicken & season with salt and pepper. Then add the remaining 1/3 sauce and 1/3 cheese. Top with cans of crispy onions.
- Bake at 375 again for 40 min (or until crispy onions are golden brown and sides start to bubble).
Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This rich make-ahead casserole is topped with a crunchy, cheesy topping that is kind of like dumplings, but with more texture. If you use chicken thighs, its SUPER CHEAP too. Feel free to sub whatever Cream of. soup you like, we just happen to like mushrooms. Easy Chicken Casserole is creamy and savory, made with chicken, onion, and bell peppers in a seasoned sauce with crackers and cheddar Easy Chicken Casserole is the PERFECT throw-together weeknight dinner recipe. Mix all vegetables, sour cream and Velveeta in large casserole dish.
Caesar Chicken Casserole.
You can have Caesar Chicken Casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caesar Chicken Casserole
- You need 2 lbs of chicken breast diced.
- You need 1 box of bowtie noodles.
- You need 3-4 strips of bacon.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 bottle of wish bone caesar dressing.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
Caesar Chicken Casserole instructions
- Cook noodles as suggested on package..
- Fry bacon untill crispy and crumble into small pieces..
- Saute chicken and mushrooms in bacon grease untill chicken is cooked through..
- Combine chicken, mushrooms, bacon, pasta, dressing, and broth in a bowl and mix well..
- Put mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Mix parmesan and breadcrumbs, sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350° for 25 min..
- Serve hot. Sprinkle with more parmesan if desired.(With the caesar and parmesan this recipe does not need salt.).
- Thinking of cooking some baby spinach in this next time..
Delicata Squash Shepherds Pie.
You can cook Delicata Squash Shepherds Pie using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicata Squash Shepherds Pie
- You need 4 of small delicata Squash, cleaned and cut in cubes.
- It’s 2 of cups, water.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of vegan chicken bouillon cube.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked red lentils (or any lentil of your choice).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of each of chopped celery, onions and carrots.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce, 8oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced green chard.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of Badia Mediterranean Blend.
- You need 3 of crushed garlic cloves or 1tbsp of ajo.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s to taste of Salt/pepper.
Delicata Squash Shepherds Pie instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat. Let it get slightly hot, then add onions, celery and carrots. Stir and cook for about 10-11 minutes or until the onions are slightly translucent. Add the green chard and cook for another 5-7 minutes. Add the lentils, liquid smoke, mediterranean seasoning and tomato sauce to the veggies. Add another tbsp of coconut oil to keep the food from sticking to the pan. Cook for another 7-9 minutes. Set aside.
- Clean and cube the squash. In small pot, put in the squash, water and bouillon then cook for approx. 20-30 minutes on medium heat. Check the squash with a fork. If it's soft enough to go thru the fork then it's ready. When it's ready pour half of the liquid out of the pot. Add the cooked mashed potatoes to the squash then start to mash the ingredients together. When it becomes a smooth mixture, stir until fully blended..
- Take a 8"or 9" casserole dish and add the veggie mix to the dish. Evenly spread the mix throughout the dish. Take squash/potatoe mashed mix and put on top evenly coating the dish. Set oven to broil. Broil the dish for 10-15 minutes or until the top is nicely browned. Bon Appetite!.
Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie.
You can cook Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie
- Prepare of madras paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size piece of fresh ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need of Madras.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 500 grams of mince beef.
- It’s 3 large of carrots.
- Prepare 400 grams of can of chopped tomatos.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1 of handful frozen peas.
- It’s 4 large of potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 of lug of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of lug of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of sprinkle of dessicated coconut.
Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie step by step
- For the paste, add all paste ingredients into a food processor and process. Leave to one side.
- Chop the onion, carrot, chilli.
- Put half the butter and half the oil on a low heat and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Add the beef mince and paste and make sure it is mixed well.
- Cook for 5 mins then add the tinned tomatoes, a cup of water, carrots and peas.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 30 mins.
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes and add to a new pot.
- Cover potatoes with water and boil for 20mins..
- Add one lug of oil to a pan and toast the coriander seeds and turmeric powder for 1 min.
- Add potatoes and cook until covered in spices.
- Put potatoes, back into pot, add milk and the rest of the butter and mash.
- Place cook beef into glass ceramic dish and top with potatoes. Smooth potato on top.
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top and put under grill for 10 mins.
- Serve with sour cream and popadoms.
Vegan waffles. Classic vegan waffles, beautifully golden in color and crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. Delicious with vegan whipped cream, fresh fruit and syrup. One of the items on the menu was waffles topped with ice cream.
I am a part-time nanny, part-time writer, full-time vegan living in the beautiful city of Montreal. Whip up a batch to eat now or freeze them for later use. Either way, you'll love these egg-free dairy-free beauties for breakfast or dessert. You can have Vegan waffles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan waffles
- It’s 250 g of flour.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 350 ml of milk (soy/almond/cocnut, etc).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 115 g of coconut oil.
Wholesome, naturally sweetened, and customizable with spices and fruit! Finally, vegan waffles that everybody enjoys! Made with oats, soy milk, and agave nectar, these waffles are a delight in the morning. These vegan waffles are healthy, gluten-free, and delicious!
Vegan waffles instructions
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius..
- Whisk together the dry products in a large bowl. Whisk together the cocnut oil (preheat it so it melts) and vanilla in a medium bowl. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and gently stir until just incorporated (it is OK if there are some lump.
- Generously spray the top and bottom of the waffle iron with cooking spray. Fill each compartment almost completely, and spread the batter to the edges. Close the lid and cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp, 6 to 7 minutes..
- Keep the cooked waffles warm in the oven or covered with foil on a plate while you make the remaining waffles. Serve with maple syrup, nut butter or fruit preserves..
They are light and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. They are light and fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. How to make the Best Ever Vegan Waffles! Nice and crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. This is the best vegan waffle recipe!
You can cook Chicken Lasagna using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Lasagna
- You need 1/3 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 1/2 clove of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breast – cut into 1" pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 20 oz of Hunts Fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 6 of Cooked lasagne noodles (6-9 depending on how you like your lasagne. Some people make their last layer noodles and cheese.).
- You need 16 oz of Low fat cottage cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Part skim mozzarella.
- You need 2 cup of Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need of Fresh spinach if you want, stuck in the layers.
Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven 350f. Coat a large skillet w/Pam; place over med heat. Add onion and garlic, sauté 2 min. Add cut chicken, brown. Add parsley, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and (undrained) tomatoes. Stir well, bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Coat a lasagna pan with spray. Place 3 noodles in dish. Layer half each: cottage cheese, mozzarella, chicken mixture and Parmesan. Repeat layers. (I snuck fresh spinach in between a couple of layers).
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Remove cover, sprinkle cheddar. Bake additional 5-10 minutes, until cheddar is bubbly..
You can cook Paleo Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Lasagna
- You need of 1st Layer.
- It’s 1 lb of Zucchini shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut flour.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Meat Layer.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion.
- You need 1 lb of Mild ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Hot ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of Stewed tomatoes diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Cheese Layer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 of Shredded Parmesan.
Paleo Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Shred fresh zucchini..
- Place shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen tea towel. (Don't use a terry-cloth towel unless you like lint in your food!) Wrap the towel around the zucchini and squeeze by twisting the towel. Be sure to stand over the sink! This removes the excess moisture from the zucchini..
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients for the first layer and mix well. I like using my dough hook even though this will not be a true dough. A fork or your hands will do just fine..
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add onions and saute until translucent..
- Add sausage and garlic. Stir until browned..
- Add the rest of the Meat Layer ingredients and simmer on medium for 10 mins or so. Remove from heat..
- Grease a 13×9 glass dish. Add half of 1st Layer mixture and press with your hand or spoon until the layer touches the sides. Try to make the layer smooth and even, but don't worry if it isn't perfect. No one will know!.
- OPTIONAL: This is a very most dish. If you wish you can bake the first layer for 10-15 minutes to eliminate some of that moisture. This will also create a firmer bottom (kind of crumbly though). If you choose this option, watch it carefully so it doesn't brown. This will greatly alter the taste of the coconut flour and make it taste too "dessert-like.".
- Spoon half of the Meat Layer over the 1st Layer. Spread it out to all four sides like the other layer..
- Sprinkle half of the Cheese Layer over the Meat Layer..
- Repeat the layers.
- Place in the oven and cook until the cheese bubbles and starts to brown. (Approx 15-20 mins).
- Remove from the oven and allow 5-10 minutes for it to "set up.".
- Serve with a nice salad or my fav: Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper.
You can cook Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 each of Red Onion.
- It’s 1 packages of Sage Ground Sausage.
- You need 1 stick of Margerine.
- You need 1 can of Crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of Sliced Provolone Cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare 3 each of Zucchini.
Fall Harvest Sage Sausage Supper instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice zuchini into rounds..
- Chop Red Onion.
- Slice mushrooms if not presliced..
- In a large deep pot melt one stick of margerine. (You CAN use less if desired to make it healthier)..
- Add tube of ground sage sausage. You can typically find this in the refridgerated section with the breakfast sausage. If not get regular ground pork sausage and add probably 2tsp of ground sage. Brown until almost fully cooked..
- Add in sliced mushrooms onions and zuchini. Cook until completely soft..
- Pour the mixture into a large rectangular casserole dish..
- Pour one large can of crushed tomatoes over the top. Do not stir!.
- Sprinkle liberally with garlic salt..
- Add layer of provolone slices all across the top..
- Bake until cheese starts to brown. Aprox 15 to 20 minutes..
- Serve in a bowl as there will be a lot of beautiful tomato sausage zuchini broth and you will want a crusty loaf of french bread to sop it up with!.