Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot.
You can have Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 small of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of Cabbage, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Green pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Minute rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 6 oz of Tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole – Crock Pot step by step
- In skillet, cook beef and onions until meat is no longer pink. Drain and put into slow cooker..
- Add cabbage, green pepper and rice. In a bowl mix water and paste until well blended. Stir in remaining ingredients..
- Pour sauce over beef mixture in crockpot and mix well. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours..
- Can make in roaster and bake at 350°F for one hour..
- Recipe: Mary Ugoretz, St John The Baptist Catholic Church Cookbook (Edgar, WI) 2012.
Beef and broccoli crock pot. Crock pot beef and broccoli that's better than take out!" Thanksgiving is over and I am still exhausted, what about you? It seems like I've been in the This dish is full of flavor and taste much better in the crock pot than if you made it on the stove top. Mainly because those strips of beef get to simmer.
This is why this slow cooker beef and broccoli is the PERFECT meal to break in a slow cooker. It's not just for cooler weather though. My husband and I absolutely love this dish! You can cook Beef and broccoli crock pot using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli crock pot
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless beef chuck roast sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbsp of sauce from crock pot after being cooked.
- It’s 1 of Fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of Cooked rice.
We make at least once a month. Thanks for a great, quick, delicious crock pot recipe! In the insert of the crockpot, whisk together beef broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, and brown sugar. Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat.
Beef and broccoli crock pot step by step
- Place beef in crock pot. In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on low 6-8 hours..
- In a cup combine cornstarch and cooked sauce and stir until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. Add broccoli to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cover and cook 30 mins more on high. The sauce will boil and thicken. Serve over rice..
Pour into crock pot, add the broccoli and gently stir to combine. It's so easy to make a crock pot beef and broccoli in your slow cooker. You don't even have to brown the meat first. Just dump it all in and cook. So, I thought I'd try making a crock pot beef and broccoli.
Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili.
You can have Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of bell pepper (green or red), chopped.
- It’s 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 of Jar of Pace Salsa (24 oz).
- Prepare 1 can of Hunts tomato sauce (29 oz).
- Prepare 2 can of diced tomatoes with chiles.
- You need 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 of mexican blend shredded cheese (optional for topping).
Crock Pot Bean-Free Chili step by step
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink, drain fat.
- Add meat to crock pot along with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- If it's too spicy at the end, sprinkle some brown sugar and stir before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips and shredded cheese (optional).
Tricia's crock pot venison. Try this venison stew recipe in the crock pot or in the oven. It's super tasty and loaded with mushrooms and other vegetables. Add diced rutabaga to the pot or casserole along with the venison.
Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters! Need a new venison burger recipe? This beer cheese-stuffed venison slider should be at the top of your must-try list. You can cook Tricia's crock pot venison using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's crock pot venison
- Prepare of meal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of venison.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of beef consume.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 each of bay leaf.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need 1 each of salt, pepper, basil, all spice, dried chives, onion powder, garlic powder. and what ever other favorite spice u like.
Crockpot Venison Stew is a hearty and flavorful recipe made with deer meat that is slow cooked to perfection. Delicious served with some warm This Crockpot Venison Stew will do exactly that. So flavorful and delicious, there won't be a drop left in their bowls. Making stew with deer meat from the.
Tricia's crock pot venison step by step
- throw everything together in the crock pot, cook on high for an hour, then turn to low and cook another 4 to 5 hours depending on how thick your venison is. You could also add fresh onion, mushrooms and garlic to the pot if you would like to at the start of cooking..
In a large measuring cup, gradually mix hot water or coffee with cream of mushroom soup until smooth. Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning. Please Contact us at [email protected] if you would like to become a team member by purchasing a Team Volfie Bumper sticker. To prepare your Crock-Pot venison steak, thaw it completely in the refrigerator overnight. Trim as much fat as possible, and cut the steak into small to medium pieces that are as uniform as possible.
Crock pot Lasagna. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Add a double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (break to fit) and top with cheeses. Lazy Crock Pot Lasagna is a family favorite and so quick and easy to make!
Learn how to make Crock-Pot Lasagna. A traditional recipe for a Crock-Pot Layered Lasagna Casserole that comes out beautifully and makes for a simple dinner on any night of the week! This popular crock pot lasagna is made with cottage cheese or ricotta cheese and ground beef. You can cook Crock pot Lasagna using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot Lasagna
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 32 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 lb of favorite Italian sausage.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 4 dash of onion powder.
This lasagna is super easy to fix and bake in the crock pot. The ingredients are layered and slow cooked. Crock Pot Lasagna just might become your "go to" recipe! I am a HUGE lasagna fan.
Crock pot Lasagna instructions
- Cook the Ground beef and sausage..
- After removing grease from meat, add in garlic and onion powder, stir..
- In your crock pot, lightly grease using olive oil,then use about a cup of your spaghetti sauce, or enough to cover the bottom completely. Then layer lasagna noodles across the sauce..
- Spread about 1\3 of your meat mixture evenly across, then spread some mozzarella cheese over top. Use your best judgment. Doesn't have to be exact, but you don't want to run out of meat or cheese..
- Continue to add sauce, noodles, meat and then cheese until you reach the top. We like a lot of cheese and meat, but use what you like..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Be careful not to over cook or noodles will be mushy..
It was one of the first suppers I "cooked" as a kid, although I didn't actually do anything. This Veggie Lasagna is one of my biggest recent crock pot success stories and it only took me a few minutes to put the whole thing together. This crockpot lasagna casserole is packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but much easier to make! No boiling noodles required, just dump it in! Let's talk about how it's somehow already mid-January.
Hearty One Step Crock Pot Beef Stew.
You can cook Hearty One Step Crock Pot Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty One Step Crock Pot Beef Stew
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1.5 pound of 1" beef cubes (stew beef).
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- It’s 4 of small red potatoes (any potato will do).
- You need 3-5 of carrots (I've also used a bag of baby carrots chopped).
- It’s 1/2 of -whole bag frozen corn.
- It’s 1/2 of -whole bag frozen green beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of -whole bag frozen peas.
Hearty One Step Crock Pot Beef Stew instructions
- Chop all vegetables and throw everything into the crock pot. The beef can be fresh or frozen. Cook on low for 10-11 hours..
Crock pot Cajun Roast.
You can cook Crock pot Cajun Roast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Cajun Roast
- It’s 2 lb of round beef.
- It’s 1 packages of baby carrots.
- Prepare 5 each of small red potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 1 can of 32oz of any gumbo pre made starter mix.
- You need 1 dash of beef rub.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Crock pot Cajun Roast instructions
- Rub roast with beef rub and put in hot oil in a skillet on the stove top.
- Brown on both sides.
- Line inside of crock pot with non stick cooking spray.
- After both sides of roast is browned not cooked through put potatoes then carrots on bottom of crock pot then place roast on top of the veggies.
- Pour beef broth and pre made gumbo starter over the roast and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Roast falls apart and is oh so good. Enjoy.
Crockpot Pot Roast.
You can cook Crockpot Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Pot Roast
- Prepare 2.5 lbs of Chuck Roast.
- Prepare 3 of Carrots, cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- You need 2-3 stalks of Celery, cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- You need 4-5 of Red Potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- It’s 2-3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 3 cups of Beef Broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Couple sprigs of Thyme & Rosemary.
Crockpot Pot Roast instructions
- Season chuck roast to your liking.
- Sear chuck roast on all sides in a hot, oiled frying pan.
- Add beef broth, tomato paste, garlic, and onion to crockpot. Then add roast, carrots, potatoes, and celery to crockpot..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase.
You can cook Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase
- Prepare 1 kg of minced beef.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of red lentils.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Vegeta Veg Stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 box of Rigatoni Pasta.
Crock Pot Rigatoni Bolognase instructions
- Add water to crockpot, as well as red lentils and beef, broken into smaller pieces.
- Set crockpot to high and leave to cook for 2 hours.
- Check the meat half hourly.
- When the meat has browned and lentils have begun to dissolve, add tomatoe, and pasta sauce, oil, and vegeta stock.
- Turn crockpot to low and cook for 6 hours, checking and stirring every hour or so..
- After the 6 hours, cook pasta til al dente and serve on.plate with pasta as base with the crockpot beef mixture as the top layer.
- Serve with Red wine, parmesan cheese, fresh bread and butter.
Crock pot chili. Keyword: chili recipe crock pot, crockpot chili, easy crockpot chili. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather! Easy to make and perfect for loading up with your favorite toppings!
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with. This Crock Pot Chili is very simple! It does take a little bit of prep work, but it is all worth it in the end. You can cook Crock pot chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chili
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Butter or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced garlic (less if you don't like garlic).
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef or beef stew meat cubed into tiny bite sizes pieces. Or substitute preferred protein here.
- You need 12 oz of To 18 ounces of tomato sauce, canned..
- Prepare 1 can of 16 ounce size black or red beans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cooking red wine.
- It’s 16 oz of Jar of mild salsa.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 12 oz of Water.
This easy crock pot chili is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. Feel free to add in your favorite vegetables such as peppers & zucchini. I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this blog and had a fair amount of heat. A little change here, a little tuck there.
Crock pot chili instructions
- In large skillet saute sliced onions and garlic with butter or oil to keep from sticking.
- Pour onion/ garlic mix into crock pot.
- Brown ground beef or cubed meat in same skillet.
- Mix beef and all remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or cook on low for up to 8 hours, checking periodically to make sure there is enough liquid in the pot to keep contents from burning..
- Serve with favorite sides or toppings, like cheese, sour cream, croutons, etc..
Keto Low Carb Chili – Crock Pot Or Instant Pot (Paleo) – An easy keto low carb chili recipe without beans. Instructions for a Crock Pot slow cooker or Instant Pot pressure cooker! A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home! A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans!