You can cook Beef Vindaloo using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Vindaloo
- Prepare 30 grams of Whole Kashmiri chillies.
- Prepare 50 ml of White vinegar.
- You need 800 grams of beef cut into large cubes.
- It’s 10 grams of bay leaves.
- Prepare 100 grams of onion, diced.
- You need 50 grams of coriander powder.
- You need 20 grams of tumeric powder.
- You need 30 grams of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 10 grams of cumin powder.
- You need 20 grams of garlic paste.
- You need 20 grams of ginger paste.
- It’s 100 ml of oil.
- Prepare 20 grams of cumin seeds, roasted and crushed.
- It’s 10 grams of Salt.
Beef Vindaloo instructions
- Grind together chillies and vinegar ro make a smooth paste. Mix the remaining ingredients except the cumin seeds. Cover and refrigerate overnight..
- The next day, place the marinated meat in a heavy pan and cover. Cook for 1 hour over medium heat or until the meat is tender and oil appears on top..
- Garnish with roasted and crushed cumin seeds, serve with pilaf or bread of your choice..
ground beef with mash potatoes. Mashed Potatoes Ground Beef And Cheese Recipes. Cuban Stuffed Potato CasseroleA Few Short Cuts. Ground Beef Mashed Potato And Corn Casserole Recipes.
Once I used beef soup meat instead of the ground beef. Of course you can make any changes. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. You can cook ground beef with mash potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ground beef with mash potatoes
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 slice of onion.
- You need 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of sazón goya cilantro.
- You need 5 medium of sweet potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
It features ground beef and vegetables in a savory sauce topped with mashed potatoes and baked until piping hot. Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole. Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika. Hints: if this is too bland, some suggestions to spice it up: try adding garlic, worcestershire sauce and other spices when browning beef.
ground beef with mash potatoes step by step
- begin with putting a large cooking pan with 1/4 of vegetable oil let it heat for a min.
- Next add the ground beef seasoned with garlic salt,Goya seasoning (optional makes food taste way better my opinion gives it a color)and meat seasoning.
- Mix it for like a couple minutes then turn the fuse a bit low close the lid and mix it every here and there let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After that's done add the sliced tomatoes, onions, green bell peppers and the corn cook for 10 more minutes before turning it off.
- Boil mash potatoes in a separate pan with water for about 40 min or so…
- ••Biggg tipp i recomend you peel potatoes cooks faster and less struggle•••.
- When that's finished pour water out add butter mix for 2 to 3 minutes then turn off.
- Your delicious meal is now ready.
Beat until fluffy.. garlic seasoning in beef. Put beef in a. in beef. Warm tortillas. cheese, and any other desired toppings. Serve ground beef mixture spooned over the mashed potatoes. Probably because the beef is hidden under the mashed potatoes.
Mashed Potato with Gravy Sauce (in english & bahasa). The Best Mashed Potatoes Gravy Recipes on Yummly Mashed Potato Gnocchi With Thanksgiving Trimmings, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Mini Swedish Meatballs With Mashed Potatoes. Regarding on the gravy sauce, there's a product in the market which you can buy.
Drain the water and press the potatoes through a ricer while still hot. For the onion sauce, peel the onions and chop finely. Peel the red onion and cut in half or quarters. You can cook Mashed Potato with Gravy Sauce (in english & bahasa) using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mashed Potato with Gravy Sauce (in english & bahasa)
- Prepare of Mashed Potato.
- You need 1 kg of potato/kentang.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter/mentega.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder/susu bubuk.
- You need 1 small of egg/telur.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper/garam & merica.
- It’s of Gravy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 kg of minced beef/daging giling.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter/mentega.
- It’s 1/4 clove of sliced shallot/red onion/irisan bawang merah.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour/tepung terigu.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of worcesters sauce/kecap inggris.
- It’s 1/2 liter of water/air.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper/garam & merica.
- It’s 2 tbsp of barbeque sauce (additional)/(jika mau).
Serve the gravy over the garlic mashed potatoes. Watch me make this on my youtubechannel: dash of amy. Potato ricers make the best mashed potatoes (fluffy and smooth — without any work). A potato ricer makes fluffy, smooth potatoes without any work.
Mashed Potato with Gravy Sauce (in english & bahasa) step by step
- Boil potato until cooked, peel them/Rebus kentang sampai matang, lalu kupas.
- Mash potato/Lembutkan kentang.
- Put butter, mix well/Masukan mentega, aduk hingga rata.
- Also put egg and powder milk, mix well/Juga masukan telur dan susu bubuk, aduk hingga rata.
- Cook and whisk in a fry pan with a low heat for 5 minutes/Masak sambil diaduk dalam penggorengan selama 5 menit.
- For the gravy sauce, melt butter in a fry pan, in a low heat/ Untuk gravy sauce-nya, lelehkan mentega pada penggorengan, di atas api kecil.
- Put sliced shallot/red onion, cook until it smells good/Masukan irisan bawang merah, masak sampai harum.
- Put the minced beef, cook until browned/Masukan daging giling, masak sampai kecokelatan.
- Pour the flour slowly until it mixed well with the minced beef and also browned/Tuangkan tepung terigu sedikit demi sedikit, sampai tercampur daging giling dengan baik dan berwarna kecokelatan.
- Put the worcesters sauce/Masukan kecap inggris.
- Put the water, whisk until mixed well, still in a low heat/Masukan air, aduk hingga merata, masih di atas api kecil.
- Add salt & pepper to taste/Tambahkan garam & merica secukupnya.
- Add a barbeque sauce, if you want/Tambahkan barbeque sauce, jika mau.
- Serve mashed potato as a side dish, pour the gravy sauce on top of it/Sajikan mashed potato sebagai makan penyerta, siram gravy sauce di atasnya.
- Enjoy!/Selamat menikmati!.
This simple gravy is made without using the drippings from a roast. The gravy is absolutely delicious and is similar to a breakfast style that would go on biscuits and gravy. I made the mashed potatoes by hand with some garlic and scallions but otherwise followed the recipe as is. This Mashed Potatoes recipe and other kid-friendly and comfort food ideas are also available in our convenient iPhone app and newly released Android app. Pour the cashew cream over the potatoes and use a potato masher or handheld electric mixer to mash well.
My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗.
You can cook My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗 using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗
- Prepare 300 g of Beef mince.
- It’s 1/2 of Small onion diced.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Stuffing mix.
- It’s 1/4 pint of boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of Cracked Black Peppercorns.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 inch of dept Veg oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- You need of Gravy……………….
- It’s 2 of Dried Beef Cubes.
- Prepare 3/4 pint of boiling water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Corn starch / Flour.
My Beef & Stuffing Meatballs in Beef Gravy 🤗 step by step
- Add the stuffing mix to a large bowl. Add the boiling water and mix the stuffing mix will absorbe that amount water. Then add the onion mix in until its all mixed evenly..
- Next add the Beef mince and mix in well. Add Pepper and egg white mix in it will become sticky so add the flour little by little until its not too sticky..
- Add a little flour on a worktop so you can squeeze and roll the beef balls in the flour to make a ball that wont stick to your hand but a little moist. Repeat with each one.i used a heaped tbls of the amount to make the meatballs the same size. It made 9..
- Heat up the veg oil and when iys very hot add the meatball to a slotted metal spoon and slowly add to the oil once it bubbles then let go and drop in gently. Hold for a secound on the spoon so as the ball gets fried and then wont stick to the bottom. Let them fry for 2 minutes. Add half then repeat with the other half of meatballs..
- Add the meatballs on kitchen roll and leave there for a little to cool. Then add to the fridge for 2 or more hours to keep the meatballs solid and not breaking up..
- When your ready to have them. Add the boiling water to a medium sized saucepan then crumble the beef stock cubes in and stir. Add Black pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper and stir simmering for 2 minutes..
- Next add the cornflour in a tiny bit of cold water stir and add to the gravy use a little more cornflour until you get the thickness you want your gravy to be..
- Add the meat balls and simmer stirring gently occasionally for 5 minutes..
- Serve with Mashed potatoes and some veg. Strain the meatballs a lityle adding them to the plate so you have enough gravy to pour over the mash and veg..
braised beef short ribs with garlic mashed potatoes. Beef short ribs are braised for hours with wine and vegetables in the oven until tender and flavorful, then served with horseradish mashed potatoes for a Braised Short Ribs: Season each short rib generously with salt. Sprinkle ribs with coarse salt and pepper. Transfer ribs and gravy to large shallow bowl.
These beef short ribs are seared then braised and baked with some potatoes, carrots, onions, and green beans. It's a simple and delicious meal. Short ribs are braised in the oven with carrots and potatoes, along with other vegetables. You can cook braised beef short ribs with garlic mashed potatoes using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of braised beef short ribs with garlic mashed potatoes
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 liter of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cup of beef stalk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 lb of boneless beef short rib.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
It's an easy and delicious dish. Freshly ground black pepper to taste. Season the short ribs with salt and pepper and put about a third of them into the skillet. Braised beef short ribs work perfectly when braising low and slow in the oven but are equally good when cooked in a slow cooker or done in an Instant Pot/pressure cooker.
braised beef short ribs with garlic mashed potatoes step by step
- preheat oven to 280°F.
- add carrots, celery, and onion to a large pot or dutch oven and brown over medium heat with olive oil..
- salt and pepper the short ribs and quickly sear them in olive oil over medium heat, ( do not cook thru).
- once the meat is seared, add the meat to the pot with the celery, onion and carrots and add a the wine and beef broth.
- cover and put in the oven for 4 to 5 hours ( it's done when the meat can be easily pulled apart with a fork..
- when there is about 1 hour left, roast the garlic bulb in the oven in tin foil..
- with about 20 mins left quarter the potatoes and boil them in salted water (skin on), then drain and mash with the roasted garlic and a tbsp of butter.
- for perfect gravy, remove the meat and vegetables and let the remaining liquid reduce over high heat on the stove top. salt and pepper to taste.
Oven-braising is my preferred method because the. Prepare all vegetables and place in large bowl. Serve a little mound of beans on top of the beef short rib. Top with a poached stem of tomatoes. Braised Short Ribs on Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘.
You can cook My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘 using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘
- Prepare 12 of Sausages browned by grilling or frying.
- You need 4 of Beef stock cubes.
- You need 1 of +1/2 Pint Boiling Water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Rainbow Pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- It’s of Potatoes for mash.
- You need of Peas.
My Sausage in Onion Gravy with Creamy Mashed Potato & Peas. 😘 step by step
- Brown the sausages. Then fry the onions for one minute add the onions and browned sausages to an oven dish or casserole dish..
- Add the beef stock cubes and 1 veg stock cube to the 1+1/2 pints Boiling water. Then add to an oven dish and put in a preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes..
- After the 45 minutes give it a stir and add more cornflour to a little drop of cold water and mix in the cornflour with the sausage gravy to a thickness you like.add the woresester sauce too then return to the oven for 30 minutes..
- Lower the heat to 160°C. The gravy will be lovely and thick. You can add another tsp of cornflour at the end if you like it really thick, like i have. Meanwhile make your mashed potatoes to go with the sausage. Serve Hot..
- When the sausage has finished cooking add the sausage to the plate strain the onions then keep some gravy back to pour over the mashed potato..
- When you put the sausage and onion back in the oven to finish. Peel potatoes and boil to make mashed potato to go with the sausage and onion gravy. Also peas..
- Serve Hot with mash and peas..
My Peppered Beef & Veg in Gravy with Mashed Potato. 😀. My boyfriend and I couldn't have been more impressed with this meal! I show you how easy it is to make homemade Peppered Beef Jerky in your oven. Click "Show More" below for the recipe!!!
The Best Peppered Beef Jerky Recipes on Yummly The Peppered Beef Rolls recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! A pepper rub gives this moist, tender beef a bit of a zippy taste. You can have My Peppered Beef & Veg in Gravy with Mashed Potato. 😀 using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Peppered Beef & Veg in Gravy with Mashed Potato. 😀
- You need 100 g of Beef sliced.
- You need 1/2 of medium Onion diced.
- It’s 2 tbls of Frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 pint of Water.
- Prepare 1 of dried Beef stock.
- You need 1 of l2 tsp Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of l4 tsp Mixed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 of florets Broccoli.
- It’s of Mashed Potato……..
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
It takes just minutes to prepare, and the meat slices well. They were good planning on buying other products. Wicked Cutz Original Peppered Beef Sticks. Unsure of how I'd like the other flavors I ordered alongside these, I.
My Peppered Beef & Veg in Gravy with Mashed Potato. 😀 step by step
- Slowcook the Beef, broccoli,peas water all the pepper also mix the beef stock in with the water stir and turn on the slowcooker for 8 hrs.
- Add the cornflour to the slow cooker to thicken and leave the lid off for 20 minutes. Have with veg, mash or both..
Black Pepper Beef Recipe teaches you how to cook Black Pepper Beef, which is one of local Besides beef used in this recipe, Chinese people also cook black pepper chicken and black pepper. My fridge has been stocked full of bell peppers lately. Our jerky is made with lean Our Peppered Beef jerky delivers. Expertly seasoned with a special blend of herbs and spices and. Beef Stir Fry with tender strips of beef with a sticky black pepper and honey sauce, a Chinese restaurant favourite!
Mike's Savory Southern Onion Mushroom Gravy.
You can have Mike's Savory Southern Onion Mushroom Gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Savory Southern Onion Mushroom Gravy
- It’s 2 (32 oz) of boxes Beef Stock [with sodium – you'll use about 1 1/2 boxes].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Purple [red] Onion [rough chop].
- Prepare 2 of LG Viadailla Onions [rough chop].
- Prepare 5 Cups of Mushrooms [your choice – stems removed].
- You need 1 box (2 oz) of Lipton Onion Soup Mix [reserve 1 packet to be added later].
- You need 3 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 Cube of Salted Butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Corn Starch [1 1/2 tbsp water – added last].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Granulated Onion [added last].
- It’s 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic [added last].
- You need 3 tsp of Kitchen Bouquet [added last].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worshestershire Sauce [added last].
Mike's Savory Southern Onion Mushroom Gravy instructions
- Chop your onions and garlic and add it to your large pot. Add everything to it except for your broth, 1 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix or anything that says, "added last.".
- Simmer mixture for about 10 minutes covered. Or, until onions are translucent. Stir regularly. Add small splashes of beef stock if you feel your onions and garlic are on the verge of burning..
- Gently wipe your mushrooms with a damp towel. Chop your mushrooms, remove stems snd add to your pot..
- Add beef stock until your cleaned mushrooms are fully submerged. Once simmering – add your 2nd packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix. Mix well..
- Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes depending upon how firm you prefer your mushrooms – covered. Stir regularly. Add additional beef stock as needed. Here's what your gravy will look like after 30 minutes..
- Since spices and herbs can lose flavor during long simmer times – add your granulated garlic, granulated onion, Worcestershire and Kitchen Bouquet at this point. Stir well. Know your gravy will change color and become darker..
- Now, mix your corn starch and water in a small bowl well until it's a smooth liquid..
- Bring your gravy up to a steady boil and add 1/2 of your corn starch slurry mixture. Mix well, constantly and fast. Allow gravy to simmer for a minute. You'll see your gravy begin to thicken. Decide how thick you'd like it. Thicker? Add the other half of your slurry. If you accidently find it's too thick – no worries – just add a bit more beef stock and mix well..
- Pour this delicious gravy over everything from mashed potatoes, bangers [meaning sausages] to the side of fries or, over a poutine with cheese curds. Noodles, rice, open faced meat sandwiches, steaks or hamburger steaks are fantastic pairings as well! This gravy pairs well with just about any entrée. We even been known to heat up bread and dip directly into it! Enjoy!.
Burgers With Gravy. Mushroom gravy makes this dish more interesting. It adds flavor and gives the pork burger additional love. Moist and delicious pork burgers topped with a rich and flavorful mushroom gravy.
Old-fashioned hamburger steak and savory onion gravy recipe. Authentic Southern recipe made with simple fresh ingredients. "Tender hamburger patties simmered in savory brown onion gravy! These onion burger steaks smothered in an easy brown gravy are just the ticket for a simple, comforting dinner recipe! You can have Burgers With Gravy using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burgers With Gravy
- You need 300 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 package of burgers seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
That means my children are home with me full time. Grilled Meatloaf Burgers with Gravy on Smashed Potatoes sliced mushrooms, beef, swiss cheese, rolls, onion, gravy. This video will show you how to cook burger steak ala Jollibee. I also included a cooking tutorial on how to make mushroom gravy that goes with it.
Burgers With Gravy instructions
- Mix the beef, seasonings and egg. Mix evenly..
- The divide the beef into 4 and shape into patties..
- Melt the butter. Then put in the burgers..
- Cook on one side until done, then cook the other side until cooked through..
- Take the burgers out..
- Add somd water to the leftover juice. Add some seasonings. Let it thicken..
- Serve the burgers with the sauce..
Season burgers with salt and pepper. Get this easy recipe for hamburger steaks and gravy. Hamburger steaks—or Salisbury steaks—always make a satisfying family dinner, and many consider them comfort food. Here's a meat-and-potatoes meal that no one will want to miss. It makes for a hearty dish the whole family will cozy up to in no time!
Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash. I'm not sure if I put enough red wine in the case-iron casserole because I would have liked more sauce. I will be making this dish again and again! The flavors of the beef cooked in wine are so deep and delicious!
Beef chuck simmers in red wine and vegetables until melt in your mouth fork tender! This homemade beef stew is the best comfort food meal! Pat dry the meat before seasoning it and dredging in flour. You can have Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash
- Prepare 1 packages of British cassarole beef.
- It’s 1 medium of sweet potato.
- It’s 2 medium of potato.
- Prepare 2 of shallotts.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of brown onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of stock beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 3 pinch of salt, pepper, parsley, thyme, ginger & paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bovril.
This beef stew recipe is pure comfort. Then, stir in the red wine and beef broth. Stir until the liquid comes to a boil and thickens very slightly. The sauce will continue to thicken as water evaporates during cooking.
Beef in Red wine & shallott gravy served on sweet potato mash instructions
- preheat oven at gas mark 6. place beef in cassarole dish & add red wine. soak the beef for 10 mins..
- chop shallotts, red & brown onions & add to the beef, place in the oven for 15 mins. (this will seal the beef).
- add all the herbs & spices, salt & pepper to the beef & stir well. then add the bovril..
- once its been in the oven for a further 10 mins, add your beef stock. put the lid on & place in the centre of the oven for approx 3.5 hours..
- cut & peel the potatos & add pinch of salt to the water & boil for 30 mins..
- the beef will have been in the oven for 4 hours. take out leaving the lid on & rest for 8 minutes. this will give you time to prepare your potatos..
- mash potatos adding 1 teaspoon butter & 2 pinch of sea salt. then serve up!.
If the sauce becomes too thick, add a few tablespoons of water or. Tender, lean topside of beef, marinated and cooked slowly in red wine with herbs vegetables. Add the wine from the marinade, bring to the boil then reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for about two hours, until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced, checking from time to time and. This Red Wine Beef Stew is rich and hearty, with tender beef and a velvety, savory sauce that you will not believe!