Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour). Add the coconut sugar, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla to a large bowl and beat with electric beaters.; Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, baking powder, and sea salt and beat until just combined. This easy and delicious Coconut Flour muffins (with banana and chocolate chips) recipe is sure to become your favorite! A delicious coconut flour banana muffin recipe using coconut flour, bananas, and chocolate chips.
Easy, protein-rich muffins with a light and fluffy texture. These Coconut Flour Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are one of my favorite gluten-free baked goods to date! My love for healthy muffins runs deep. (As evidenced by these Grain-Free Buckwheat Morning Glory Muffins and these Coconut Flour Blueberry. You can have Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour)
- You need 70 g of organic coconut flour (The Groovy Food Company).
- You need 3 scoops of vegan chocolate protein shake powder (Arbonne).
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas (mashed).
- You need 1 cup of coconut almond milk (Alpro).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of free-range medium sized eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 50 g of cold pressed virgin coconut oil (+ to grease muffin tin).
Grease or coat a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, combine protein powder, erythritol, coconut flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt and mix until uniform. Coconut flour muffins; Keto chocolate donuts; What cocoa powder to use. I personally love the banana flavor and the natural sweetness it adds to this coconut flour recipe, but you can totally use maple syrup if you don't have a ripe banana on hand.
Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins (with Coconut Flour) instructions
- Add all dry ingredients into a bowl (coconut flour, chocolate protein powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder) ready to be transferred into a food processor. Blend thoroughly..
- Beat eggs. Add all wet ingredients (eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, coconut & almond milk) into the food processor..
- Preheat & bake for 30-35 minutes on 180C. Here's the before and after shot. Enjoy!.
These Low Carb Coconut and Chocolate Chip Protein Muffins are fluffy and decadent, packed full of protein, all while being sugar free, low carb, keto friendly and gluten free. These delicious muffins are a healthy and tasty snack, of part of a breakfast. These muffins are packed full of unsweetened coconut chips, and sugar free chocolate chips. Blend bananas, eggs, coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl with a whisk or a fork. In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices.