Corned Beef and Potato Chowder.
You can have Corned Beef and Potato Chowder using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef and Potato Chowder
- You need 1 of corned beef brisket.
- You need 6 medium of red potatos.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 of water.
Corned Beef and Potato Chowder instructions
- Place corned beef brisket in large crock pot.
- Add water until brisket is completely covered.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours.
- Once cooked through, remove brisket from crock pot to cool, leaving water.
- Dice potatoes and onion and boil for 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, dissolve corn starch in a 1 tbsp of warm water and add to crock pot, mix well.
- Finely chop corned beef.
- Drain water from potatoes and onions.
- Add meat, potatoes, and salt to water mixture in crock pot.
- I like to turn it on low for about an hour for all the ingredients to soak up seasoning, but it can be eaten immediately.
Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip.
You can cook Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip
- You need 1 packages of Melissas Brand Extra Firm organic Tofu.
- Prepare 2 cup of Daiya Non-Dairy Cheddar Shreads (vegan, lactose free).
- You need 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño Pepper.
- You need 1 small of Handful of Spinach Leaves.
- You need 1 small of Handful of Carrot Chips.
- You need 2 tsp of SmartBalance (Extra Virgin Olive Oil Blend) Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
- It’s 17 oz of Broth.
- It’s of Greek Blend Seasonings.
- It’s of Basil.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of oregano.
Vegetarian style Habanero/Jalapeño Chip Dip instructions
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- In blender, blend prepared tofu, habanero, jalapeño, spinach, carrot chips, RealLemon Juice, and Broth **use more broth if needed**.
- In crockpot, combine blended ingredients with Daiya cheddar shreads, smartbalance extra virgin olive oil blend butter, Greek Blend Seasonings, Basil, Oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder. ** may substitute butter for other brand **.
- Cook for roughly 3-5 hrs or until cooked. ** keep careful watch to not overcook, may have to stir occassionally to heat even **.
Crock Pot Cheese Dip.
You can have Crock Pot Cheese Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cheese Dip
- You need 16 oz of box of veleeta.
- Prepare 1 jar of of kraft cheeze whiz.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of sausage.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of rotel diced tomatoes and chilis.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Crock Pot Cheese Dip step by step
- cut Velveeta into 1/2 inch cubes and put into crock pot on low.
- Brown beef and put into crock pot.
- Brown sausage and put into crock pot.
- add the rest if the ingredients and stir often over a few hours and you are ready to dip.
You can have Hamburger Gravy using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Gravy
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Hamburger Gravy step by step
- Crumble ground beef into a skillet big enough to hold the gravy. Brown the beef until just about finished, and add the onion..
- When the onion is soft remove drippings if needed, leave enough to coat the skillet. Leaner beef may need fat added..
- Add the flour and cook it for a minute or two. If the flour is dry, add a little oil or drippings..
- Add the milk in batches while stirring, thickening each time. Prevent pan from cooling down!! Add the butter, bouillon, salt, and pepper..
- Once thickened taste for needed seasonings! Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, noodles, biscuits, bread, or even fried potatoes..
- Very versatile as for seasonings, I add different stuff just about every time..
Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health. This Potato Soup is smooth and creamy. Plus it's secretly healthy, made with no milk or cream! In fact, other than the cheese that I put on top (because let's face it I have to have some fun in my life) there is no dairy in this soup.
This particular version that you're Turn heat off and using an immersion blender, blend the soup until most of the potatoes are blended. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite Let's not think about that too much, alright? You can cook Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health
- It’s 5-6 of large potatoes peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
- It’s 4 of large carrots cleaned peels diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks cleaned diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of roasted garlic minced.
- Prepare of Options: 1 cup of Low fat milk, (I use plain almond milk), or heavy cream.
- Prepare 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need to taste of Seasonings.
- You need Pinch of celery seed, paprika, cumin, onion powder, Garlic Powder, oregano, Basil, salt and pepper to taste. I like quite a bit of pepper.
- Prepare of Add liquids to large soup pot.
- You need of Add prepped vegetables and seasonings. I always cook on medium low until vegetables are tender.
- You need of Once vegetables are tender, I use an Emulsion Blender to blend and with this I can leave as many or as little potato chunks as I like.
- Prepare of I leave on stove top about 3 hours on low. In the slow cooker I cook about 4-5 hours.
- You need of Adjust to your liking.
I know I mentioned to you guys that I had this potato soup recipe for you back when I posted my Oreo Balls; I. I had gotten a request to make over traditional baked potato. I used to love making potato soup, clam chowder, and other potato-based soups and stews. How to Make Creamy Sweet Potato Soup.
Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health instructions
- Eat and enjoy.
Soup is already pretty healthy, so I add the remaining sweet potatoes and squash cubes to the pureed soup and add a pound of whatever protein I have around. You will love this easy homemade potato soup recipe with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a creamy broth. This soup is comforting and loaded with flavor. Jump to the Easy Homemade Potato Soup Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it. Seriously, this delicious recipe is everything I love in a warm soup during the wintertime.
Cranberry Pumpkin Soup.
You can have Cranberry Pumpkin Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pumpkin Soup
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of or 1 small pumpkin-cut up, carved, roasted, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 3 Tbsp of vegetarian soup stock paste.
- You need 2 Tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Approx 6 Cups water-enough to cover ingredients and fill stock pot or crockpot.
Cranberry Pumpkin Soup step by step
- Place all ingredients in pot (I always use a crockpot for soups)..
- Cook, covered on high heat for at least 2 hours then simmer on low heat until all cranberries burst (approx 3 more hours or overnight in a crockpot is also ok).
- Puree any solid chunks in food processor..
Vegetarian Potato Soup.
You can cook Vegetarian Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Potato Soup
- You need 4 of Potatos.
- It’s 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- You need 32 oz of Broth.
- You need 1 small of handful Carrot Chips.
- You need 1 of Habanero.
- You need 1 medium of Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare of Basil.
- It’s of Greek Blend Seasoning.
- It’s of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of SmartBalance (Extra Virgin Oil Blend) Butter.
- Prepare 1 medium of handful Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of RealLemon Juice.
Vegetarian Potato Soup instructions
- PrepTofu: slice into strips and press for 45 minutes (to drain packaged water out).
- Wash, peel and cut up potatos. Cube up green peppers..
- In blender, blend together Potatos, Broth, Tofu, Carrot Chips, Habanero Pepper, and Jalapeño Pepper..
- In Crockpot, add blended ingredients, Basil, Greek Blend Seasoning, Oregano, Green Pepper, RealLemon Juice, and SmartBalance Butter. Cook in Crockpot for 4 to 6 hours or until cooked. ** watch and stir ocassionally to heat even. **.