Southern Steak and red potatoes.
You can have Southern Steak and red potatoes using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southern Steak and red potatoes
- It’s 3 small of red potatoes.
- It’s 2 of brown mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of beef steak.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Indian Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of green oinion.
- You need 1 oz of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Southern Steak and red potatoes step by step
- It's a very easy recipe to make. Boil the potatoes for 7-10 min. Let them cool down and carefully peel the skin. In the meantime, season your steak and it 4 min (or more depending on your taste) on each side. Once it's ready, remove it from the castiron and add the mushrooms to let them fry for 1 min. In a hot cast iron, add the olive oil, the potatoes and the chopped green onion for 2.5. Steam your celery and your meal is ready 😊.