Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili. The chili itself is actually vegan! Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for four hours (or low for eight hours). Each bowl can be unique, which means leftovers of this Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Chili will be a little less tiring… Obviously it's full of fiber! 😉.
The slow cooker is a handy tool for every kind of kitchen — including ones where vegetable-driven. This slow cooker vegetarian chili uses beans and quinoa for a high-protein plant-based meal. Easy to make, packed with flavor – you'll never miss the meat!.veggies, protein, and fiber, this tasty lentil chili can be made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker! You can have Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili
- You need 1 cup of Organic Quinoa.
- You need 1 large of White Onion, Chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green Bell Pepper, Chopped.
- Prepare 5 of Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 2 can of (14.5 oz) Organic Diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz Chickpeas, drained and rised.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of Organic Vegetable Broth.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chipotle powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Indian Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
Made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker, it couldn't be any easier to enjoy a big bowl of lentil chili Variations on Instant Pot Vegetarian Lentil Chili. Prepared as a vegetarian meal or with lean ground beef or turkey, the protein content will continue to remain high even in the absence of meat. Because beans are loaded with not only protein but with fiber. This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans!
Slow Cooker High Protein High Fiber Vegetarian Chili instructions
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add Onions, Bell Peppers, Carrots and sauté for 10 minutes..
- Add Cayenne powder, cumin, black pepper, chipotle powder, ginger, Indian Paprika, stir in for 3 minutes..
- In slow cooker, add diced tomatoes, black beans, chickpeas, 1 cup Quinoa and 2 cups of vegetable broth. Stir to combine..
- Add sautéed Vegetables to slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Reduce slow cooker to warm and place 2 cups of chili into a blender or food processor and puree for 1 minute until smooth..
- return puree to slow cooker and stir in to combine..
- Optional ::: garnish with Parsley flakes and serve.
Ingredients in slow cooker vegetarian chili: Red onion. Eating meals that are high in protein on a vegetarian diet is actually super easy, and I've Quinoa is a vegetarian's best friend because it's high in protein, fiber, complex carbs, and is relatively cheap This slow cooker sweet potato mexican quinoa from Fit Foodie Finds is full of protein, flavor, and is. Textured Vegetable Protein (TVP) is commonly used in vegan and vegetarian recipes and it's a good source of protein. It is a soy product so it isn't suitable for all diets, but if you don't have soy. With a slow cooker, of course!
Vegan/ Vegetarian waffle Pancake. Our vegan pancakes, vegan banana pancakes and vegan blueberry pancakes are not to be missed either! Also check out our super eggy vegan tofu scramble, our vegan omelette and our vegan French toast. Our vegan hash browns are also really satisfying and delicious.
A dream breakfast would include pancakes or waffles, vegan eggs, plant-based meat, and some fruit, but most mornings, we're lucky to get out the door with a breakfast bar in hand. Below are some fantastic vegan frozen waffles and other breakfast staples, available at your local health-food or grocery store. There's a pancake mix for everyone! You can cook Vegan/ Vegetarian waffle Pancake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan/ Vegetarian waffle Pancake
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coffemate(non dairy Milkpowder)/ milk(if vegetarians).
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Vegan Butter.
- You need as needed of Garnishing Maple syrup.
Arrowhead Mills Organic Gluten-Free Pancake & Waffle Mix Additionally, the dry waffle/pancake mix makes great gifts for friends, makes a great hostess gift, and most of all, is a great gift for your fellow vegans. It really is that simple to have amazing vegan waffles and pancakes at your finger tips. Nice, light, fluffy waffles and pancakes, for vegans! Easy vegan pancakes, gluten-free recipes, low-fat recipes and recipes made with various flours such as oat pancakes, chickpea flour pancakes, spelt flour pancakes and more.
Vegan/ Vegetarian waffle Pancake instructions
- Mix flour, non dairy milk powder, salt and cup of water make smooth batter..
- Now apply little butter on waffle maker, you can make it on tawa or griddle as well. Once it hot, add spoon of batter..
- Close it and cook till golden brown and crispy..
- Serve with vegan butter and maple/ chocolate syrup. You can make it tangy with sauce and salads..
See more ideas about Food recipes, Vegan pancakes and Vegan. Apple Spice Pancakes (Vegan + Whole Grain with Spelt & Teff. Make these fluffy, whole wheat, vegan sweet potato pancakes that everyone will devour. Pumpkin puree is also a very good substitute for the sweet potato. So this will be a perfect pancake recipe during the busy Thanksgiving week or any Tuesdays!
Vegetarian mini crispy omelet. Here is a healthy and super delicious breakfast recipe – vegan/vegetarian Tomato omelettes (replace ghee with any vegetable oil to make these omelettes vegan). This Channel Create Lots Of Mini Food Cooking CRAZY FUN And "Visual treat for eyes". Crispy Omelette Baskets Recipe, Learn how to make Crispy Omelette Baskets (absolutely delicious recipe of Crispy Omelette Crispy Omelette Baskets Recipe : A fluffy omelette with vegetables, bean sprouts and crispy cashew nuts cut into thin strips.
Today, I'm showing an eggless omelet. This Turkish omelet recipe is easy and delicious.. There's nothing too fancy about this rustic Mediterranean style omelet, just lots of hearty goodness. You can have Vegetarian mini crispy omelet using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian mini crispy omelet
- It’s 100 gr of all purpose flavour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Brocolli.
- Prepare of Mays.
- It’s 2 pieces of red onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of margarine.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
Crispy Omelette also called Thai Omelette is a very easy to make omelette recipe. Though it requires a good amount of oil for deep frying but it is most. From omelettes and fluffy frittatas to pizza pockets and even crispy skin salmon, the Dash Whip up a healthy breakfast in minutes with the Dash Go Omelets Maker. Designed with a narrow footprint Dash Mini Maker: The Mini Waffle Maker Machine for Individual Waffles, Paninis, Hash browns.
Vegetarian mini crispy omelet instructions
- Prepare all ingredients, chopped red onion, brocolli and mays onto small pieces.
- Pour flavour in the bowl, mixed with chopped ingredients.
- Put salt and pepper as much as purpose.
- Pour the water into mixed ingredients, mix well.
- Heat oil.
- Take 1 tsp dough and fried.
- Until the dough is finish.
There was a time in my life when omelet was the staple diet; be it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Learn how to prepare this easy Vegetarian Thai Omelet recipe like a pro. Flip parts of omelet back if there is any uncooked egg until all the way done and brown. When omelet is cooked and slightly crispy. Egg Roll Machine accessories Crispy eggs Omelet Mold ice cream cone maker parts Baking Pan for Waffle cake Bakeware Baking Tools.
Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup).
You can cook Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup)
- It’s of Soup Broth.
- Prepare 1 large of sweet onion peeled and quartered.
- Prepare 1 small of piece ginger (about 2 inch) peeled and halved length wise.
- It’s 1 head of full nutmeg (you can also use a small cinnamon stick).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of coriander, cilantro, or basil.
- You need 4 medium of carrots, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of flat rice noodle (I used thicker noodles but use according to preference).
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 2/3 packages of extra firm fried until crispy tofu (you can substitute any protein you desire here such as chicken, beef, beans, etc).
- It’s 4 medium of mushrooms (by preference, I like shitake for asian dishes).
- Prepare 1 bunch of vegetables of your choice (I used bok choy and borccoli).
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro (a handful is usually good).
- Prepare 1 of chile pepper, or any hot pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 of lime cut into slices.
- Prepare 2 of stock green onion, sliced into small pieces.
- It’s 1 of your favorite sauces such as Hoisin, Sriracha, etc.
Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup) instructions
- For the broth:.
- Char the onion and ginger under the broiler until slightly black (about 5 minutes per side).
- Dry roast star anise, nut meg and cilantro in a large pot over medium heat until you can smell the flavors. Stir to prevent burning..
- Once flavors are aromatic, add the vegetable stock, soy sauce, charred onion and ginger. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 30 minutes. Reduce heat and keep hot until ready to serve..
- For the noodles:.
- In a medium pot, bring water to a boil. Once water is boiled, turn off heat, add noodles, cover and let cook for 5-7 minutes (or follow package directions). Remove from heat, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking..
- For Toppings:.
- Prepare however you desire. I fried the tofu in oil until crispy and cooked the veggies until slightly wilted and warmed throughout. Season as desired, but note the flavor of the broth is the main seasoning for the whole dish.
- For the garnishes:.
- Prepare garnishes and arrange on a plate. Add the desired amount of garnishes to your own dish once meal is prepared and served..
Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲.
You can cook Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of canned Yellow corn.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 cup of Vegtable broth.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced chilli's.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 Tbs of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cummin.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 of Jalapeno (sliced in half) *optional*.
- You need 1 Tbs of oil.
- You need 1 Tbs of sugar.
Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 step by step
- Take garlic, jalapeno, onion, and corn and add to your crock pot. Add oil and cover. Let sit on high storing every 5-10min until heated through. During this time take your canned beans and drain the beans and rinse them. Set aside..
- Once the onion garlic, corn, and Jalapeno are done simmering add in your can of diced tomatoes (do not drain) and diced chillies. Combine well..
- Add in your drained and rinsed beans. Mix all the ingredients together we'll. Once the vegetables and beans are well combined add 1 cup of Vegtable broth. Then add in your can of tomato sauce..
- Once the tomato sauce, beans, and begtable mixture is combined add in your spices. (You can add in as little or as much as you like in terms of spices) I have listed the amount I use above as a guide line. I always add a bit of sugar to level out the acidity of the tomatoes..
- Let set in crock pot on high for 4hrs. (Move to low or warm once heated through if your not going to eat right away.) Top with cheese and serve with corn bread or tortillas! Enjoy!!.
Vegetarian breakfast tacos with pico de gallo. This is delicious with pico de gallo, and the recipe for that is below the taco recipe. Vegetarian Breakfast Taco Ingredients: Here are my main requirements for breakfast tacos jarred tomatillo salsa/salsa verde (Rick Bayless makes a great one, and Trader Joe's version is also great!) + jalapeno hot sauce (Trader Joe's brand!). homemade pico de gallo during the summer is also great. Chicken tacos with zesty, fresh pico de gallo and creamy guacamole makes the perfect easy, healthy dinner recipe and is perfect for Taco Tuesdays.
This pico de gallo recipe will make a HUGE batch, so you're more than likely to have some leftovers. Luckily, this pico is great on a lot of things. Most tacos, with tortilla chips, in guacamole, on top of an omelet, with quesadillas, and soo much more! You can have Vegetarian breakfast tacos with pico de gallo using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian breakfast tacos with pico de gallo
- You need of Flour tortillas (purchase pre-made in Otomi in Clifton Village).
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro (cut into small pieces).
- You need of Juice of 2 limes, grated lime skin for added lime flavor.
- Prepare 3 stalks of spring onions.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno (include seeds for more heat, could use 3 jalapenos as desired).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
All that's left to do is heat up some corn tortillas and. The Best Vegetarian Breakfast Tacos Recipes on Yummly Superfood Breakfast Tacos, Tofu Breakfast Tacos, Breakfast Tacos. Tempeh Chorizo and Egg Tacos with Pepper-Jack Cheese and Pico de Gallo SalsaArizona Renaissance Woman.
Vegetarian breakfast tacos with pico de gallo instructions
- First, cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes. In a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste, mix together. Spread out on non-stick baking sheet and bake in oven for 10 mins at 200C (fan on). After 10 mins, turn the potatoes, bake for 10 more mins. Check if done, to get the browning effect seen in the picture, we baked 10 mins more for a total of 30 mins. It is important to turn after 10 mins otherwise they would not cook evenly. After they are done, place in a serving bowl..
- Make the pico de gallo. Combine diced tomatoes (leave out the watery inside), spring onions, diced jalapenos, lime juice, grated lime skin. Add cilantro leaves, stir evenly. Add salt to taste. Refrigerate for 15 minutes..
- Make the eggs. Crack eggs into a large bowl, add salt and pepper as desired. Heat up a drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Scramble the eggs until firm. Place in a serving bowl..
- Warm up tortillas either individually on a frying pan for 2 mins on low heat or in the oven (wrap them in aluminium foil). Once warm, assemble taco: put scrambled eggs and potatoes on taco, add pico de gallo, sprinkle with additional cilantro leaves if desired. If desired, add hot sauce such as Cholula. Although this recipe is vegetarian, the tacos are also very good with the additions of bacon bits, fried chorizo, etc..
Crush Taco Tuesday with these vegetarian tacos. Kale and Black Bean Breakfast Tacos [The Muffin Myth] Green Mole Breakfast Tacos [Because Food Is Life] Heat-Free Lentil and Walnut Tacos Greek Lentil Tacos with Cucumber Pico de Gallo [The Food Charlatan] Lentil and Cauliflower. In these breakfast tacos, the chorizo is browned THEN the egg is cooked in the same pan so it can soak up all the flavours of the chorizo. Golden rule in cooking – never throw out free flavour! I went all out with these tacos so they are topped with pico de gallo (Mexican tomato salsa), avocado and.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole.
You can have Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
- It’s 2 cups of chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 package of Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces).
- It’s 4 slices of Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/).
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of whole milk.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil Spray.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole instructions
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh.
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides.
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned..
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3).
You can cook Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3)
- Prepare 1 packages of Popia skin / Pastry skin.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter – Can be sub with olive or corn oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 2 cup of Big challot / Big red indian onion – Julian cut.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cabbage – Julian cut.
- It’s 2 cup of Carot – Julian cut.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder / Grated.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chicken / fish stock powder (Optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare of Egg Wash.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Egg (May remove for straight Vegan).
- Prepare of Optional For None Vegan.
- You need 1 cup of Grated cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Minced chicken / beef + 2 TBSP salted butter.
Vegetarian Popia (Enjoyed by my friends of Vegan level 3) instructions
- I AM AN OLD LADY AND I DONT LIKE OR RESPECT THOSE WHOE COME TROUGH MY DOOR NOT KNOCKING AND EXPRESS RUDENESS. I HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL VEGAN FRIENDS AND I RESPECT THEM AS MUCH AS I LOVES THEM. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERN, VEGAN HAS FEW LEVEL OF 'VEGANITY'. I MAY NOT HAVE A 'CHEF' TITTLE OR 20 DECADE EXPERIENCE AS A COOK BUT THIS SOME RECIPE WHAT WE HAVE ENJOYED EVEN BY MY VEGAN FRIENDS. SO, FOR THOSE STRAIGHT / TRUE / HIGHEST VEGAN, PLEASE DO REMOVE ANY OF THE INGREDIENT WHICHEVER NEEDED OR OTHERWISE LEAVE THE RECIPE AND MOVE ON… THANK U.
- Wipe clean a pan and heat it up. Add in the butter and garlic, let them melt together aromatically. Add in the challot then the cabbage, let the cabbage caramalized then add in the carrot follows by the sugar, salt, nutmeg and the stock. Once done, rest them on the strainer and let them aside to cool down to room temp then add in the mayo.
- Fried to scramble the minced meat / chicken with few TBSP of butter. Set them aside on a strainer to have them cool to room temp.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with 2 TBSP of water to create an egg wash.
- Pull a pastry skin and place it on a clean flat top (Table top or a choppping board). Using a kitchen brush, spread the egg wash on the pastry skin. Take a spoon of the cooked vege, layer them on the pastry skin and (Optionally) add some of the fried minced meat / chicken then sprinkle some cheese on the layer. Roll the pastry skin to cover the filling half way and fold both left right end, brush some egg wash then continue to finish off the rolling. Set aside and keep making them till you're done.
- Deep fried until they're golden brownish and let them stand on the strainer for few minutes before you can finally serve them out with some Thai Chilli Sauce or the normal sweet chilli sauce.
Vegetarian wonton soup. Vegetarian wonton soup with tofu, broccoli and wood ear mushrooms as filling. It becomes very warm in my city and everything spring is so nice and inspirational. The wontons are stuffed with slightly sweet, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and rice vinegar marinated mushrooms I love vegan wonton soup.
This vegan wonton soup is made with savory shiitake stuffed wontons and crispy napa cabbage in a light gingery broth. Wonton soup is one of the staples of Chinese-American cuisine. These wontons are filled with a juicy pork and prawn / shrimp filling and will Wonton soup. You can have Vegetarian wonton soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian wonton soup
- You need 1 package of round wonton wraps.
- You need 1 bag of vegetarian morningstar ground beef.
- Prepare 1 c. of small diced jicama.
- You need 1 c. of finely chopped carrots (pulse in chopper).
- It’s 1 c. of small diced celery.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro stem finely chopped.
- It’s 1 c. of diced cabbage.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetarian oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of large carrot cut like flower.
- Prepare 5 of nappa cabbage leaves cut bite size pieces.
- You need 6 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1-2 of veg. soup bullion or 1 tsp mushroom msg.
If you've ever had store bought frozen wontons or wontons from a good value. After much deliberation and popcorn eating as well as contemplating a handstand, I excitedly selected vegetarian wonton soup. I had never made wontons before, but I am a brave and courageous. A comprehensive guide to making wonton and wonton soup.
Vegetarian wonton soup step by step
- Add ground beef, jicama, celery, cabbage, finely chopped carrots, ground pepper, oyster sauce in frying pan on medium heat. Mix well, add seasoning per your taste. Lastly add chopped cilantro stem. The finer the ingredients, the easier to wrap in wonton wrappers..
- Fill a small bowl or dipping cup with water. Put wonton wrapper in left hand, use right index finger to dip in water and wet around the edge. Scoop 1 tbs of ground beef mix into the center of wonton and fold in half sealing it tight. Set aside and repeat this step until all wonton used. Below I put it in a container separated by saran wrap to put in the freezer..
- Various ways to make wontons.
- Another way…
- To make the soup… in a medium pot, boil water, add soup bullion or mushroom msg, flower carrots, nappa cabbage for 10 minutes..
- While you are boiling soup, boil another small pot of water. Add either fresh or frozen wonton dumplings and boil for 7 minutes. Remove dumpling into bowl and pour soup on top, seasoned with cilantro leaves and ground pepper if needed..
The recipe is the authentic wonton noodels of Hong Kong. (And a note on the Malaysian wonton mee). Crispy veggie & tofu filled wontons. I mean come on…what kid (or adult for that Anjali is the author of Vegetarian Gastronomy, a website dedicated to Vegan Cooking with many Gluten-free options. Wonton Soup is like the chicken noodle soup of Chinese cooking. Real wontons and wonton soup are never vegan.
Vegetarian Bread Omelette.
You can have Vegetarian Bread Omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Bread Omelette
- Prepare 1/2 cup of besan.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 of small bunch coriander.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt, turmeric, chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
Vegetarian Bread Omelette step by step
- Add all dry spices to besan..
- Chop onion, tomato, coriander and chilli in chopper..
- Add this to besan. Mix thoroughly and make batter..
- Pour and spread batter in non stick tava. Put a bread on it..
- Cover and let it cook..
- Turn and Cook it on other side..
- Vegetarian bread omelette is ready to serve. Enjoy with ketchup…