Roasted Cauliflower Mash.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Mash
- Prepare 1 bag of Frozen Cauliflower.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of sprays Olive oil spray.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of To taste Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Horseradish.
Roasted Cauliflower Mash step by step
- Set oven to 375°F Put cauliflower and garlic on a banking pan and spray with olive oil spray add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 30 minutes..
- Place cauliflower and garlic in food processor with butter, yogurt and horseradish and process until smooth..
How to Prepare Yummy Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna
Recipe: Perfect Spring roll hotdogs with salad
Recipe: Perfect Beef stew with gravy
Recipe: Perfect Turkey Romaine lettuce wrap tacos
Easiest Way to Make Perfect Classic Crock-Pot Pot Roast
How to Cook Yummy Beef and cheddar turnovers
Recipe: Yummy Turkish Stuffed Squash
Recipe: Tasty Wonton soup