Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
You can have Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!
- You need of Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs!.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter or oil of your choice for cooking..
- You need 1/2 tbsp of My sundried tomato mix. (see refrence guide.).
- It’s 1 medium of Onion diced.
- It’s 1 packages of Carl buddings corned beef, (use all cut up.).
- You need 1/2 loaf of Salami & provolone bread.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs (like to use jumbo eggs).
- You need 1 of Salt, pepper, & garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese (I used a tacoseasoned blend).
- Prepare 2 dash of Hot sauce, (if desired,optional).
- It’s of Refrence guide for tomato mix.
- You need 1 packages of Sundried tomatoes, 1 bulb of garlic that's been drizzled w olive oil & seasoned then roasted. Put both into a food processor & blend til paste like consistency. Put back into the tomato jar. This helps keep your roasted garlic from going bad & it tastes g.
Cheesy Salami bread & corned beef w scrambled eggs! instructions
- Heat skillet on medium-to-med-high..
- Add in the butter or oil. If using butter, let it melt & start to brown & get kinda nutty..
- Now add the onions & cook just til they start to become translucent. Now add the sundried tomato mix & heat through b4 going onto next step..
- Next, add the meat & cook just long enuf for it to start to brown..
- (while the onions & meat are cooking, break the bread up into medium chunks you may not need all of the it, you be the judge of how much to use.) Add to the skillet & brown slightly (or as much as you like)..
- While the bread is browning, scramble your eggs. You can use milk or water or nothing. Once the bread is browned to your likeness, add the eggs. Mix til well incorporated.(if you use milk or water, you only need maybe ½ a Tbsp, any more could make it to liquidity.).
- Now season & mix well..
- You can cover it @ this time & just let it cook. Make sure the temp is just right so it doesn't burn but doesn't take to long to cook, or else your eggs may become rubbery for cooking too long..
- Once it has set up enuf, add the cheese. Cook just a little bit longer as to melt the cheese.(if you're using an oven proof skillet, you may pop it in the oven for a few min to lightly brown the top..
- Cut into pie wedges & add a dash or 2 of hot sauce..