Malay Beef Kerutuk – Kerutuk Daging. Kerutuk daging or daging masak kerutuk is a traditional food in Kelantan, Malaysia. The main ingredients used to prepare this cuisine are beef(Malay:daging). Kerutuk daging is a very rich type of coconut milk-based curry. #kerutuk #daging #kerutukdaging #beef #masakan #resepi #recipe #sarawak #malaysia #eid #raya #aidilfitri.
Ingredients of Malay Beef Kerutuk – Kerutuk Daging
- It’s 450 g of Beef (cubed).
- It’s of [Kerutuk Curry].
- It’s 100 g of Yellow Onions (diced).
- You need 30 g of Shallots (finely sliced).
- It’s 1/2 of amount Lemongrass Paste (see below).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Kerutuk Spice Mix (see below).
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of Coconut Paste (Kerisik).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- You need 2 pc of Tamarind Slice.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water/Stock.
- It’s 1 of set 4 Sekawan Spice Mix (see below).
- You need 2 pc of Turmeric Leaf (roughly chop, Optional).
- It’s as needed of Cooking Oil.
- You need as needed of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- You need 1/2 of amount Lemongrass Paste (see below).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Kerutuk Spice Mix (see below).
- Prepare 2 g of Salt.
- It’s of [Caramelised Onions].
- You need 250 g of Red Onions (thinly sliced).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Ghee/Butter/Oil.
- Prepare 1 g of Salt.
- It’s of [Lemongrass Paste] – ground into paste.
- You need 30 g of Lemongrass Stalks.
- You need 30 g of Shallots.
- It’s 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- It’s 20 g of Galangal.
- It’s of [Kerutuk Spice Mix] – mix well.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fennel Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of [4 Sekawan Spice Mix].
- It’s 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- It’s 2 pc of Star Anise.
- It’s 3-4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- It’s 4-5 pc of Cloves.
Beef Rendang – the best and authentic beef rendang recipe online! Spicy and rich Malaysian/Indonesian beef stew made with beef, spices and coconut milk. Kerutuk daging or daging masak kerutuk is a traditional food in Kelantan, Malaysia. Traditionally it is best eaten with white rice, sambal belacan and.
Malay Beef Kerutuk – Kerutuk Daging step by step
- MARINADE: marinate the beef with 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/2 amount of Lemongrass Paste and 1 Tbsp of Kerutuk Spice Mix for 30 minutes or more. PIC: clockwise from top left – Lemongrass Paste, Tamarind Slice & Palm Sugar, 4 Sekawan Spice Mix, Kerutuk Spice Mix..
- CARAMELISED ONIONS: heat 2 Tbsp of Ghee/Oil on low heat. Add the Red Onions and 1 pinch of Salt. Sauté the Onions until it becomes dark brown. Remove and let it cool. Once cooled, ground the Onions into a paste and set aside..
- BEEF: in a large wok, heat up 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Fry the Beef until brown all over, remove and set aside..
- SAUCE BASE: heat 3-4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Add the 4 Sekawan Spice Mix and fry them for 10 seconds. Then add the Yellow Onions, Shallots and sauté them until fragrant. Next add the remaining Lemongrass Paste as well as 1 Tbsp Kerutuk Spice Mix, mix well and cook them for 10 seconds or until fragrant..
- ASSEMBLY: add 1 cup of Water, Salt, Palm Sugar, Tamarind Slice and Caramelised Onions. Cook until the Caramelised Onions have dissolve and integrated with the Sauce. Then, add the Beef, the Coconut Milk, the Coconut Paste, the Turmeric Leaves and mix well. Continue to cook until the liquid has evaporated. Serve with Paratha Bread or Rice and garnish with Fresh Coriander..
Kerutuk daging or daging masak kerutuk is a traditional food in Kelantan, Malaysia. Traditionally it is best eaten with white rice, sambal belacan and. Nasi kerabu kelatE : setiap AHAD & SABTU. Nasi kerutuk daginG : setiap SELASA. bahan kerutuk daging. Daging Masak Kerutuk atau Daging Kerutuk, ia merupakan menu masakan popular di negeri Pantai Timur.